Sign in to follow this  
MandalorianMoose

Dear FFG

5 hours ago, Mad Cat said:

Or just go to Deep Cut Studios.

I do love their mats but the us to euro difference hurts along with the 40 dollar shipping from the EU. I'd be happy, and less killy i suppose, for them to have a couple amazon listings. 

21 hours ago, MandalorianMoose said:

I want a ship that throws 20 black and 10 blue dice at long range, gets 3 ordinance slots, 2 ion cannons, built in fire control teams, destroys squadrons when I overlap them, and isn’t able to be used by my opponents. Defense tokens are decided by whatever I need at the moment and they can’t be accuracied.

ur game is imbalanced if you don’t do this

Hmm...is this ben in disguise?  :D

the Big surprise? probably a new edition which updates everything and provides a way to use this games version of "Huge ships". most likely set in the sequel trilogy. I would prefer a new campaign system that covers from Lothal to Jakku and gives us a decent frame work to use to create our own campaigns.

Dear FFG Admin:

My post was a quote from a famed Saturday Night Live sketch. As such, it was clearly satirical. Given that this entire thread is clearly satirical, "criticizing" the spelling in the original post, particularly with that quote, is obviously satirical. Abusive behavior toward the fictional (satirical) author of the original post, who is clearly not the actual author of the original post (MandalorianMoose), does not "undermine" a "warm and welcoming environment," any more than MandalorianMoose's original post undermined the "warm and welcoming environment" for "SSD fanbois."

Learn to recognize humor, you ignorant Oops! That would earn me more points!

11 minutes ago, elbmc1969 said:

Dear FFG Admin:

My post was a quote from a famed Saturday Night Live sketch. As such, it was clearly satirical. Given that this entire thread is clearly satirical, "criticizing" the spelling in the original post, particularly with that quote, is obviously satirical. Abusive behavior toward the fictional (satirical) author of the original post, who is clearly not the actual author of the original post (MandalorianMoose), does not "undermine" a "warm and welcoming environment," any more than MandalorianMoose's original post undermined the "warm and welcoming environment" for "SSD fanbois."

Lol did you get reported???

20 minutes ago, elbmc1969 said:

"Learn to spell, you" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c91XUyg9iWM

(I quoted the "ordinance" bit from the OP--the most commonly misspelling of a word on the Armada forum. And an inspired bit of satire, intentional or otherwise!)

I can assure you I was not offended in the slightest lol. As you had already surmised, the entire post was in jest haha

5 hours ago, elbmc1969 said:

Dear FFG Admin:

As someone who has been temp banned from this forum, fly carefully, the threshold is low. I used the f-word. 

Of course, by that I mean "fool". 

Instead you can write, "this is the greatest fleet I have ever seen, you are a genius", and not get banned. 

Just now, Ginkapo said:

As someone who has been temp banned from this forum, fly carefully, the threshold is low. I used the f-word. 

Of course, by that I mean "fool". 

Instead you can write, "this is the greatest fleet I have ever seen, you are a genius", and not get banned. 

I always have a hard time finding this post when I go looking for it.