Sign in to follow this  
kenkakuknight

Anyone willing to sell a copy of Labyrinths of Lunacy?

I wasn't expecting this to come out so late in the year, so I signed up to run LoL at Rice University's OwlCon gaming convention (late February). I'm worried I won't get LoL until after the convention. Would anyone who picked up a copy at GenCon be willing to help me out?

9 hours ago, Union said:

Considering it's at the printers the earliest you'd see it would be end of March.

I don’t know how much this is my wishful thinking, but as it’s a POD release, the ‘On the boat’ phase should be very small, or even nil, as it should be printed in house, rather than in China. That’s my understanding of it, anyway. Mind you, Rougarou and Carnevale released pretty much at the same time they were announced, so I don’t know what the delay has been this time around. That’s assuming you’re in the US? Being in the UK, I’ll probably have to wait a couple more months for it to get to UK distributors anyway.

Edited by General Zodd

I believe they are not doing this one as PoD, at least that was what they were saying at Arkham Nights.

I have .pdf scans of all the cards from LoL that I could send you. It would allow you to print proxies for your Con. Just let me know.

I don't think it's POD either.  The Gencon version definitely is.  The Gencon version came in a different packaging and had oversized cards for the setup/resolution info.  It looks like the new version is going to be printed the same as normal retail packaging.  I think they've worked out that these one off scenarios sell pretty well and warrant a full print run...  not a smaller in house run.

I'm actually considering selling off my copy (including the alt art Leos) and buying the upcoming retail version just to have a SLIGHTLY better finish on the cards.