Sign in to follow this  
jocke01

If the empire get's another small ship?

I know Nebulons are supposed to be a ship used by the Empire too but rather than this I would like to see the Nebulon B2 as an Imperial ship.

Im not opposed to Imperial Nebs or indeed a Rebel Quasar but these crossovers could be unique ship titles allowing the faction to take them.

There you go FFG. Next time you do a CC style campaign box, include some of these and a few regular titles too such as another for the Interdictor. 

The Carrion Spike would be a good addition. It’s been mentioned in the novel Tarkin and ultimately was featured in the Poe Dameron comic. A former personal ship of The Grand Moff would be nice. It’s already got a cannon depiction, a backstory, and a title card ready

Something that doesn't require "expertise and practice" to actually be functional. If CR-90s with TRCs are brain dead simple to use, why can't the empire have a fly-and-forget light ship of Thier own?

The gozanti is too anemic to fill this role. The raider is close range and too tricky to use. The ARQ is costly compared to the cr90 and tricky to fly. All this may be by design, but if the empire gets another light ship I'd want to ditch the fiddliness for something useful.

19 hours ago, Wraithdt said:

They would need a redesign but I would love see canon Carrack cruisers and Lancer frigates.

The Vindicator seems like the Gunboat of Armada, haha.

They got a redesign.   They are now called Raider-Class Corvettes. 

Guys,  nobody is putting the marital aid frigates into the game.  Those were from an indie RPG company 30 years ago.  Let it go,  it's gone.