Sign in to follow this  
Chicobrew

How to beat Ugnaught

57 minutes ago, NeverBetTheFett said:

Yup! I debated using Sentries, but I'm going to see how "Endless Reserves" works for the Jets. Also, with "General's Orders" he'll get 2 Jets to be able to move up and grab some objectives early on in some scenarios. 

I love how to get the most out of Miami Weiss and his ordering, you need a pair of Officers to order him around.  What a bizarre chain of command.

On 1/23/2018 at 11:16 AM, a1bert said:

(Obi-Wan's Alter Mind prevents interacts, it does not affect claiming crates by spending movement points. Companions already cannot interact.)

This is interesting -- so the droids CAN spend movement to pick up crates (because "A figure")? Or is the Ugnaught Swarm on Nal Hutta a problem because they can just get so far down the map with the move-drop-move-attack mechanic?

12 minutes ago, GottaBadFeelingAboutThis said:

This is interesting -- so the droids CAN spend movement to pick up crates (because "A figure")?

What do  you mean by "pick up"? Companions cannot retrieve crates (to be carried), because retrieve requires an interact whether it costs an action or movement points or some other cost.

I.e. note the difference between claiming (move to your play area) and retrieving (figure now carries the object).

9 minutes ago, a1bert said:

What do  you mean by "pick up"? Companions cannot retrieve crates (to be carried), because retrieve requires an interact whether it costs an action or movement points or some other cost.

I.e. note the difference between claiming (move to your play area) and retrieving (figure now carries the object).

Gotcha -- so on "Raining Freight" it's simply "spend two movement points to claim a crate and gain 2 VP's," which junk droids can do, while Jabba's Palace "Spoils of Crime" is "A figure can retrieve a crate," so the junk droids are simply going to roll forward and assault you.