Zalakoth

Story Points

58 minutes ago, SavageBob said:

Yeah, if you have gods in your fantasy world, do they have symbols? The symbol of the Gods of Good (or their leader) on one side, the symbol of the Gods of Evil (or their leader) on the other?

That is an interesting thought. I do but I never really thought about their symbols. They're more over abstract ideas. That could work though. Stuff like, secrets or time. 

1 hour ago, ObiWanBilbo said:

Maybe night and day? Or face and skull? Or evil eye and silver tree?

Those are cool ideas too. 

Update:

I took the idea of using a Deity's symbol for each one. I used a different then usual color scheme but it turned out pretty okay. I double sided them, but not like Destiny points. They're double sided so that I can use the same ones in separate campaigns since I plan on running and Overwatch campaign. It won't let me upload the pictures, but essentially instead of flipping them when used you move them from one circle to another. (Either circle labeled "GM" and "The Party")

1 hour ago, Zalakoth said:

Update:

I took the idea of using a Deity's symbol for each one. I used a different then usual color scheme but it turned out pretty okay. I double sided them, but not like Destiny points. They're double sided so that I can use the same ones in separate campaigns since I plan on running and Overwatch campaign. It won't let me upload the pictures, but essentially instead of flipping them when used you move them from one circle to another. (Either circle labeled "GM" and "The Party")

Have two bowls; one for the gm, one for players 

4 hours ago, Richardbuxton said:

Have two bowls; one for the gm, one for players 

Oh that is what I do. They're not... bowls per se, I have this tablemat that has the World Map and then it has two circles that are labeled "GM" and "Players"

Needless to say I've waited for this system for a very long time.