Jump to content
Darth Meanie

Rouge Squadron

Recommended Posts

Lol I totally came into this thread to spell-correct you. :lol:

instead a couple comments: 

R2-QT: should be a lot more expensive  or at least “X-Wing only.”

QT-RT: if you’re stressed, how do you expect to be able to take an action? Likewise, most other red tokens (tractor beams, ion tokens) are removed before you get a chance to take an action. Instead, how about “at the start of combat...”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

Lol I totally came into this thread to spell-correct you. :lol:

instead a couple comments: 

R2-QT: should be a lot more expensive  or at least “X-Wing only.”

QT-RT: if you’re stressed, how do you expect to be able to take an action? Likewise, most other red tokens (tractor beams, ion tokens) are removed before you get a chance to take an action. Instead, how about “at the start of combat...”

For R2, I thought the ability was less powerful than R2-D2 (finite resource), so I lowered the cost.  I guess I could bump it back up.

Valid point about QT-RT though. . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up the cost and lower the dice of Le Baton Rouge and then have it assign stress AND ion AND tractor beam. AND jam, but the jam has to be raspberry jam, and it has to be applied directly to your opponent's face, from across the table, at high velocity.

Actually... on second thought, never mind the jam. That should be Lone Starr's pilot ability. A jam token is fine.

Edited by nexttwelveexits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nexttwelveexits said:

Up the cost and lower the dice of Le Baton Rouge and then have it assign stress AND ion AND tractor beam. AND jam, but the jam has to be raspberry jam, and it has to be applied directly to your opponent's face, from across the table, at high velocity.

Actually... on second thought, never mind the jam. That should be Lone Starr's pilot ability. A jam token is fine.

Ok, so what would the Barf Crew card do? The Eagle 5 Title?
Obviously, Lonestar as a Pilot or as a Crew would apply the "Jammed!" condition card.

President Skroob (Crew) would be a fun one to have, as would Lord Helmet (Crew). But I don't think Lord Helmet's tie would make it into the game. That is definitely NSFW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Yakostovian said:

Ok, so what would the Barf Crew card do? The Eagle 5 Title?
Obviously, Lonestar as a Pilot or as a Crew would apply the "Jammed!" condition card.

President Skroob (Crew) would be a fun one to have, as would Lord Helmet (Crew). But I don't think Lord Helmet's tie would make it into the game. That is definitely NSFW.

Idk if you're familiar with Decipher's Star Wars CCG, but my fanmade card for that game was Dark Helmet's Custom TIE, which was an equipment card that just made your character look dapper:

FZC57VOJ08EIT97.MEDIUM.jpg

 

Some off-the-cuff thoughts:

Princess Vespa (crew): If you just received damage from an attack, roll an attack die. On a [critical] result, deal a face-up damage card to the ship that attacked you. If your ship does not have Her Royal Highness' Matched Luggage, discard this card.

Her Royal Highness' Matched Luggage (modification): This card takes up all non-[crew] upgrade slots on your ship.

Gunner's Mate First Class Phillip A. (crew): You may not roll more than two attack dice. Immediately after you roll attack dice, turn all of your [critical] results into [blank] results. Your attack dice may not otherwise be modified.

Mr. Coffee (system): Reduces the cost of [crew] upgrades and any upgrade with "Mr." in the title. After setup, roll an attack die. On a [critical] result, discard one of your crew cards.

Mr. Radar (modification): I'm not sure what this does, but you have to discard it if your ship receives a Jam token.

Mr. Rental (tech): At the beginning of activation, you may discard this card to peek at one of your opponent's maneuver dials. You may then alter your maneuver dial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 11:43 PM, Darth Meanie said:

Vader & Boba Fett - YouTube

"She's no good to me in first edition."

iIZDLfa.jpgkOQC1nT.jpg

This is great 😄

By the way, what did you use to make that custom card? Is there a card generator somewhere for 2.0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TedW said:

This is great 😄

By the way, what did you use to make that custom card? Is there a card generator somewhere for 2.0?

Strange Eons.

Sadly, it hasn't seen much development for about a year or more, so a lot of things are missing these days (no upgrade cards, no Huge ships, only the 1.0 factions), but it's good for about 90% of what you'd want to do.  However, you can prettily easily fudge the last 10% (I still make upgrade cards in 1.0 format).

Edited by Darth Meanie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

Strange Eons.

Sadly, it hasn't seen much development for about a year or more, so a lot of things are missing these days (no upgrade cards, no Huge ships, only the 1.0 factions), but it's good for about 90% of what you'd want to do.  However, you can prettily easily fudge the last 10% (I still make upgrade cards in 1.0 format).

Thanks a lot good sir! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...