Sign in to follow this  
soviet prince

returning player question?

1-Yes he is really good, he has no blanks and has two special sides that can chain multiple specials together.

2-Yes can can pair with Ahsoka, as he is 10/13 and Ahsoka is 13/17, Yoda also pairs well with Qui-Gon.

3-It's not really needed but the card is very functional. Neutral blue weapon for 2 that you can use to heal is very useful but I don't think it's always needed. If you open one I'd definitely put it in a deck but I wouldn't drop $40/$50 on it.

7 minutes ago, IceWarm said:

1-Yes he is really good, he has no blanks and has two special sides that can chain multiple specials together.

2-Yes can can pair with Ahsoka, as he is 10/13 and Ahsoka is 13/17, Yoda also pairs well with Qui-Gon.

3-It's not really needed but the card is very functional. Neutral blue weapon for 2 that you can use to heal is very useful but I don't think it's always needed. If you open one I'd definitely put it in a deck but I wouldn't drop $40/$50 on it.

40 or 50 try 70 on coolstuff lol

Ancients are great. The +3 is crazy good for a two cost. The heal can keep a character around one extra turn, which can win you games. The heal trigger can put a card back in your deck and counteract a mill victory, which can buy you one more turn and possibly win you the game. If you’re playing blue with weapons then two Ancient and two Shotto savers are how to start the deck.