Celestial Lizards

New forum things

6 minutes ago, Celestial Lizards said:

We don't need this! We need an X-Wing Magazine!

Ah, I remember the days when I used to get InQuest in the mail once a month. . .

That was an awesome (and funny) magazine that mostly covered CCGs, but these days I'm sure XWM would have been a big feature.

Internets, ruining the world again. :(

4 minutes ago, kris40k said:

All that effort and still no dislike....:huh:

I guess I can just be "sad" that someone posted something I disagree with :lol:

I think the downvote/dislike option is a bit controversial. Though sometimes i wish a have the choice.

Probably they will offer more options given time...

Yaaaa this heart thing isn’t gonna work. That is an emote saved for pictures of newborns. And let’s hope we don’t see many of those on here.

All in favor of trophy as new like?

I will say the confused react is a nice addition, especially for that one guy who just keeps trying to hammer home something that is totally wrong. Like that time we had someone convinced you could equip ordnance on a tie shuttle as long as you equipped the title on after you equipped the ordnance.

Edited by Kdubb

1 minute ago, Kdubb said:

Yaaaa this heart thing isn’t gonna work. That is an emote saved for pictures of newborns. And let’s hope we don’t see many of those on here.

All in favor of trophy as new like?

Know that I know your opinion, I will heart everything you post. :P

I love these new emoji. They let me be as passive-aggressive on the internet as I am in real life. :D

Dang, that's annoying... your profile page doesn't show how many of each reaction you've got over time... I'd like to see if we can give a prize to the first person to get to 1000 confused reactions...

Also, do you know if all five of them count towards your "like" count? 

FFG handles the forums like they handle FAQs... they just dump a ton of changes on you with no warning and no explaination... 

Just now, Kieransi said:

Hmm, your confused emoji didn't add to my "like" count... so is that the only one that doesn't count as a "like" for the purpose of community reputation? 

If it annoys people with a notification and doesn't add anything positive, I can already see a flaw in this system...unfortunately I can't confuse emote this post