Crabbok

Chimaera Unboxing

10 hours ago, evanger said:

I am seeing 17 total upgrade cards. Is that correct?

Thrawn - Pryce - Goran - Vader - Brunson - Chimera - Sovereign - Strategic Adviser - Grint - Entrapment Formation - Intensify Firepower - Shields to Maximum - 2 7th fleet SD titles - 2 Early Warning System - Hardened Bulkheads

EDIT. Yes you are correct. I thought the expansion said 18 cards before but it says 17 on the product page.

Edited by TallGiraffe

23 minutes ago, Alpha Xg1 said:

Come join us Reptile of the Heavens! You've done good work spreading the faith of the Five Pointed Saviour in X-Wing.

Now, we must enlighten our Bretheren and Sisterns here in Armada!

Ohh and because FFG listens and watches stuff that goes on in the Armada Fan Verse (Looking at @Crabbok & @Truthiness) please please make our Gunboat Squads happen!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You want help with getting Gunboats? I'll help but I'd ask @FTS Gecko to help as well.

1 hour ago, Salted Diamond said:

Does EWS and 7th Fleet SD make a decent combo?  Maybe a pair of Vic's with a Interdictor w/ projection experts?

Only one VSD can take EWS (with Tua) since it's a defensive retrofit. So it works, but they'll just go after the other VSD. 

You could of course take two ISDs, but of course if  you still want the Interdictor that doesn't leave room for much else. 

Edited by Lochlan

46 minutes ago, Lochlan said:

Only one VSD can take EWS (with Tua) since it's a defensive retrofit. So it works, but they'll just go after the other VSD. 

You could of course take two ISDs, but of course if  you still want the Interdictor that doesn't leave room for much else. 

Just use a GSD or Command Arq for Projection experts.

On 1/18/2018 at 2:48 PM, Celestial Lizards said:

You want help with getting Gunboats? I'll help but I'd ask @FTS Gecko to help as well.

We MUST do this!! Hehehe.

Lizard of the Stars! Let's implore the Great Prophet of the Five Winged Angel @FTS Gecko to make this happen! :lol:

It would be so glorious to see squads/flight groups of these on the table!

Player A: "What's that?"

Player B: "Gunboat!"

Player A: "What's this one then?"

Player B: "That's also a Gunboat!"

Player A: "Wait! They're all Gunboats!!"

Although...I think we've gone a bit OT.