Crabbok

Chimaera Unboxing

15 minutes ago, dominosfleet said:

lol /4 rounds later jan is dead. Ya, not the most efficent way to kill her. I'll take a jendon/saber double tap any day over his 1/turn damage. "maybe" paired with mithril and fett but then you've invested a lot of points just to hunt jan. 

We all know it adds up.  That one or two damage can make a difference between a dead intel and a living one, particularly for Jan or Dengar.  Not to mention whittling down the high HP Intel ships that seem to be oh so common these days.

Edited by Admiral Theia

1 minute ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

It ought to. The last episode of Rebels shows it from the top, and the design can be clearly seen.

Thanks for the video!

Eh?  Which episodes is that?  (Got a specific scene reference?)

17 minutes ago, xanderf said:

THAT one, though.  Dayum, FFG.  'Large ship, only'?  C'mon.  I mean, I know you HATE the Interdictor with a burning, fiery, and lasting passion that knows no bounds, but...

...would it really have broken the game to make it 'medium and large, only'?  It's already unique!

Oh its unique?  danm

can you imagine 6 ship YGH with this though??

Edited by Blail Blerg

So is this the end for TRC'S Swarms? Is the 2-3 Yavris Gallent haven too slow now to move those aces out of early warning system arc and will be blown up by cymoons at long range. Will or new lord Demo/Admo I meant Brunston first last with his good pal strategic advisor rule us all? Lets find out together Friends. Whatever happens its all different from release. I feel it will be a bit more 

So the strategic advisor gives you a ‘pass (your opponent activates a ship instead)’

does that mean your opponent just has their normal activation and then it comes back to you, OR your opponent gets your activation instead of you using it and then gets to activate their normal activation afterwards?

the second option gives them three activations in a row. It’s counter intuitive but why include the (your opponent activated a ship instead) with that exact wording otherwise? 

3 minutes ago, Dr alex said:

So the strategic advisor gives you a ‘pass (your opponent activates a ship instead)’

does that mean your opponent just has their normal activation and then it comes back to you, OR your opponent gets your activation instead of you using it and then gets to activate their normal activation afterwards?

the second option gives them three activations in a row. It’s counter intuitive but why include the (your opponent activated a ship instead) with that exact wording otherwise? 

Because “pass” as a keyword is not otherwise defined. So it’s defjned on the card.

The standard rules still say when you finish your activation, your opponent gets the next one, unless they have none. This would still apply here.

Edited by Drasnighta

7 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

Because “pass” as a keyword is not otherwise defined. So it’s defjned on the card.

The standard rules still say when you finish your activation, your opponent gets the next one, unless they have none. This would still apply here.

Excellent, the great thing about Dras is that you don’t need to tag him, he just senses a rules question in the force and comes running

There are some **** good cards in there... but im getting a bit tired of ISDs as chassis. Almost nothing else imp wise right now is a good chassis. Even Demolisher got chased out of the meta somewhat. 

Hoping these go up to builders soon. Though, really I hope wave 7 comes soon so we can finally try all the new toys out. 

8 minutes ago, Blail Blerg said:

There are some **** good cards in there... but im getting a bit tired of ISDs as chassis. Almost nothing else imp wise right now is a good chassis. Even Demolisher got chased out of the meta somewhat. 

Eh - that feels a bit like 'chasing the next new thing' on Demo.  The nerf, there, is slight - it's still ridiculously powerful, and if you have it in a fleet that can go last+first, it's extra-special-ludicrous-value.  Not saying it's *over*-powered - it's also still stupidly expensive, but it feels worth it.

And I've had decent luck since the last wave with VSD-IIs toting QBT and Caps slow-rolling objectives.

Of course, THIS wave may change that a bit with super-awesome 'large ship only' upgrades...

Just now, xanderf said:

Eh - that feels a bit like 'chasing the next new thing' on Demo.  The nerf, there, is slight - it's still ridiculously powerful, and if you have it in a fleet that can go last+first, it's extra-special-ludicrous-value.  Not saying it's *over*-powered - it's also still stupidly expensive, but it feels worth it.

And I've had decent luck since the last wave with VSD-IIs toting QBT and Caps slow-rolling objectives.

Of course, THIS wave may change that a bit with super-awesome 'large ship only' upgrades...

Hey look, I think Demo is good too. But I did have a game where someone wasn't able to shoot close ranges due to ET nerf. Also... when you're playing 1+4 man. You don't have room for Demo.  1ISD+4, or 2carriers+3or4 with 134 max squadrons is like the go to build right now. There isn't even room for Demo anymore. 

(And you're not taking things down enough with only 2 GSD size combat ships + 3 gozantis or whatever. 

3 hours ago, GiledPallaeon said:

You forgot Engine Techs.

Also, @BiggsIRL **** you sir for already starting the World Cup. All of my tests of that fleet had mild token control issues, why couldn't we have waited long enough for me to have Sovereign huh? Actually, serious question, can we reset fleets going into elims?

I am naught but fury right now.