Crabbok

Chimaera Unboxing

Raid explained: Minor incovenience, not crippling. Discard dial to discard all raid tokens OR drop a matching token to remove just that raid token.

Gar Saxon (Unique Mando Gauntlet, 23 pts): Same as plain Gauntlet, except single Brace, Blue and black non-bomber, and a nice special (when a squad with INTEL OR RELAY at 1 activates, it take 1 dmg).

Might actually see some use. At only 3 pts more than a non-ace, why not take him!?

d3d8f5110cccb642e2c356d4047672ed.jpg

Capt Brunson (Unique Imp Officer, 5 pts): She can exhaust to cancel an attack die, IF you're at 1-2 from an obstacle.

Probably pretty niche, but she might fit into fleets that try to be all tanky. Also Contested Outpost hugging.

1fff660f8ddb8fb2df1b4a57a961caef.jpg

Instructor Goran (Unique Imp Officer, 7 pts): adds 1 counter to NON-HEAVY at distance 1-2 (so any Intel would suspend him).

Like an Imp Toryn Farr, except useless against ships. That and high cost limits him. Fun, but who needs counter 5 interceptors?

333b1a1210cee51a25698d8f735655b7.jpg

Strategic Adviser (Unique Officer, 4 pts): Large only. Exhaust to pass your turn.

Might drop a gozanti for this one - or not, as it eats an officer slot. Can't see this solving flot spam. But it does potentially help big boi + flot spam vs just MSU flot spam.

86947b856857a3f1d2e4ea820e69f5bb.jpg

Early Warning Ststem (Defensive, 7 pts): Pick a zone at start of round. That zone is now obstructed for the round.

Make front arc of ISD obstructed, profit at squad hvy builds can no longer free-ride your front arc only. Also helps vs many small attacks. Could be big.

9dfbc4addbe8472d8dd4fb3da7b8431e.jpg

Hardened bulkheads (Offensive, 5 pts): Large only. Take 1 less faceup when ramming/being rammed by smaller ships.

**** you ram-spam! My ISD will run you over! Garel's Honor is laughing tho.

6cefde387230c7136917a185a3ccfdec.jpg

Sovereign (ISD title, 4 pts): Exhaust at start of ship phase to swap 1 command token on up to 3 ships at 1-5.

Let's make Tarkin Great again! Swap your tokens for other tokens. How droll. Also, if you really want to swap tokens, you can do that wo Tarkin.

5122c8f1177977cb29169901e31d6887.jpg

Edited by Green Knight

4 minutes ago, Green Knight said:

Raid explained: Minor incovenience, not crippling. Discard dial to discard all raid tokens OR drop a matching token to remove just that raid token.

Gar Saxon: Blue and black non-bomber. Nice special. Might see use

Capt Brunson: Can cancel an attack die, IF you're at 1-2 from and obstacle.

Instructor Goran: adds 1 counter to NON-HEAVY. So any Intel would suspend him.

Strategic Advisor: UNIQUE, large only, exhaust to pass. 4 pts. Might drop a gozanti for this one - or not, as it eats an officer slot.

Early Warning: make front arc of ISD obstructed, profit at squad hvy builds can no longer free-ride your front arc only. Also helps vs many small attacks. Could be big.

Hardened bulkheads: fu ram-spam! My ISD will run you over!

Sovereign: let's make Tarkin Great again! Swap your tokens for other tokens.

Hardened bulkheads plus HMC80 Ackbar says it's time to ram my way outta problems...

Just now, geek19 said:

Hardened bulkheads plus HMC80 Ackbar says it's time to ram my way outta problems...

You forgot Engine Techs.

Also, @BiggsIRL **** you sir for already starting the World Cup. All of my tests of that fleet had mild token control issues, why couldn't we have waited long enough for me to have Sovereign huh? Actually, serious question, can we reset fleets going into elims?

Just now, GiledPallaeon said:

You forgot Engine Techs.

Also, @BiggsIRL **** you sir for already starting the World Cup. All of my tests of that fleet had mild token control issues, why couldn't we have waited long enough for me to have Sovereign huh? Actually, serious question, can we reset fleets going into elims?

OR Early Warning?

I could have laughed my way through every bomber swarm there is. So sad. :D

1 minute ago, Green Knight said:

Indeed. That the one ship that I can see REALLY wanting this. My ISD wants it too, but not quite as much :D

My pair want it more than that, that, thing you're using in the Cup, but yeah. Also MC75s? Maybe? (No ET, but still gunning for close range?)

Edited by GiledPallaeon

1 minute ago, GiledPallaeon said:

You forgot Engine Techs.

Engine Techs comes stapled to MC80s haha

Strategic Advisor question...

If the ship he is on, has already activated... and you want to pass LATER, say on activation #2... can you exhaust him?   He says on your turn... but he's not on a ship that could be activated.  

Curious about that wording.   

Thoughts?   (Or is this a very simple thing.... I'm kind of fried right now after having this stuff show up tonight so forgive me if I've missed something obvious). 

Just now, Crabbok said:

Strategic Advisor question...

If the ship he is on, has already activated... and you want to pass LATER, say on activation #2... can you exhaust him?   He says on your turn... but he's not on a ship that could be activated.  

Curious about that wording.   

Thoughts?   (Or is this a very simple thing.... I'm kind of fried right now after having this stuff show up tonight so forgive me if I've missed something obvious). 

I see no reason you couldn't, same as, for example, Commandant Aresko.