s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

2 hours ago, Skitch_ said:

I don't know if it's specific to Echo on Android, but when decloaking, a weird bug sometimes puts Echo directly in the center of the board. Strangely, it doesn't throw an error and the game continues as normal.

It only seems to happen when doing the boost decloak.

Is the game running a little choppy for anyone else or is it just me? It may be settings or an update running in the background or something. Before I get to deep into investigating my machine I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing it.

Hey, @Sandremgeneral request, can we get blank versions of the textures? Like, versions without stripes/paintjobs. I ask because it'd be very cool if we could make custom paintwork a little more easily. Do you know how to contact the modelers?

Also the new X-Wing model is fabulous, looks great. (Lower thrusters are misaligned though when S-Foils are closed.)

9 hours ago, Darth Wrath said:

Is the game running a little choppy for anyone else or is it just me? It may be settings or an update running in the background or something. Before I get to deep into investigating my machine I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing it.

Go to "Options -> Video", and try to change quality settings to lower. You can enable FPS counter there to see difference.

8 hours ago, KCDodger said:

Hey, @Sandremgeneral request, can we get blank versions of the textures? Like, versions without stripes/paintjobs. I ask because it'd be very cool if we could make custom paintwork a little more easily. Do you know how to contact the modelers?

I don't have such blank versions of the textures.

14 minutes ago, theBitterFig said:

Can I just say that I love that there is now a confirmation panel to prevent you from opting out of attacks?  That's something which bit me in the rear in my first game with this, and I'm pleased as punch that there's a warning now.

Just don't forget to check attack distance/arc in real-life games.
Not so many opponents will say "oh, you forgot to attack my ships, do this!" 😃

2 hours ago, Sandrem said:

Just don't forget to check attack distance/arc in real-life games.
Not so many opponents will say "oh, you forgot to attack my ships, do this!" 😃

😄

I don't know as I've ever really had much of an IRL problem with that, but it was so easy to accidentally click through.

Couple of Discord Missile bugs. 

Launching Discord Missiles causes the code text box thing to pop up like when the game crashes, but you can keep playing. 

Buzz droids don't attach to ships or perform attacks on the round where they are deployed.

Had some issues when I tractored opponents onto rocks and proxy mines and neither of the effects proxied.  Additionally, I dropped a proxy mine onto an opponent and it didn't explode until after the ship moved through it.  

Thanks again for everything Sandrem. 

Posted (edited)

Noticed yesterday the game doesn't handle the R4 Astromech/Cova Nell interaction properly.  A 1 turn is supposed to be red still for Cova's ability, but the game treated it as white and lowered dice accordingly.

EDIT: It is possible this has been fixed.  I just realized the computer I was playing on was running 0.9.8

Edited by Clutterbuck

OK, the above post is mine, so you can tell I am fairly computer illiterate.  I am getting this error when I try to run the program but clearly UnityPlayer.dll is right there so what am I doing wrong?  Thanks for any help.

problems with colision detector and overlapping obstacle in general.

it seems that the game says that you are overlapping an obstacle also if you are not on. it happen when you are quite near.

collision detector doesen't work perfectly: if you decloak on an ateroid you spend 1 charge then another one if your manouver still overlap the obstacle