s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

4 hours ago, DarthRossi said:

When using Rey's Millenium Falcon Title you can't do a sloop when stressed.

Although the sloops appear non-selectable when you're stressed, you can actually still select and execute them with Rey's title.

28 minutes ago, John_McCullough said:

Is anyone else having trouble running 9.6 on OS X?  I get a message that says "The application 'Fly Casual' cannot be opened."

Its Apples security. Try to open Fly Casual to bring up that warning, then go to System Preferences -> Security & Privacy and you will see an Allow button for the flycasual app.

2 hours ago, John_McCullough said:

Is anyone else having trouble running 9.6 on OS X?  I get a message that says "The application 'Fly Casual' cannot be opened."

Or do a right-click on the file and choose "open" in the menu - the warning dialog will still appear (the first time) but will have an extra button allowing you to open the app.

1 hour ago, darkflop said:

Or do a right-click on the file and choose "open" in the menu - the warning dialog will still appear (the first time) but will have an extra button allowing you to open the app.

Vassal gives me a message that it is from an unidentified developer, and won't open, so I have to right click to work around it; this appears to be a different message, though; it doesn't mention the developer, just says it can't open.  Even right clicking doesn't make it work.