s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

56 minutes ago, AdrianBP said:

Ships can shoot when are placed in asteroids

This is a slghtly specific problem, maybe. I'm using Latts YV and Shadow Caster, I believe the overlap might've worked correctly on one of the effects. I may be wrong, I need to pay closer attention.

Additionally, Ketsu crew is not triggering.

15 hours ago, Sandrem said:
Fly Casual v0.9.4 is released
All remaining cards from
"Nantex-class Starfighter Expansion Pack"
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Sandrem

Thanks for all of your hard work, Sandrem; I use FC at least once a day to unwind after work and practice.

Posted (edited)

About the DRK-1: only overlapping enemy ships should roll a red die; friendly overlapping ships don't trigger that.

Another 2 problems:

1. Boba Fett using Reinforce without getting a stress token
reinfoce-stress.png

2. Diamond-Born Missile secondary effect isn't triggering on the nearby Fang Fighter, even if it's at R1

diamond-boron-no-fang.png

Edited by Vector Strike

1 hour ago, Vector Strike said:

2. Diamond-Born Missile secondary effect isn't triggering on the nearby Fang Fighter, even if it's at R1

diamond-boron-no-fang.png

That's correct. It triggers only on ships with same or lower agility than the target of the attack.

So if you hit Boba Fett with it, only Boba and the drones should be affected by it:

Swz41_diamond-boron-missiles.png

The interaction between Cova Nell and Leia doesn’t seem to work properly. If you use Leia’s ability on Cova to change a red maneuver to a white the revealed maneuver should still be red. Cova’s ability isn’t triggering. 

4 hours ago, Vector Strike said:

Sandrem, i've also noticed the AI Y-wing does not drops bombs

AI does not drop bomb for now, period. I think it would be probably too much work for now for sandrem, especially when they are busy just catching up on release (good job on that btw! ).

Do these stats seem normal? What do the percentages mean? I know it's been discussed before, but so many times I'll roll 4 reds to get 1 hit, reroll 3 with a lock to get 1 more hit. Seriously 😐

stats.jpg

25 minutes ago, Halliday said:

What do the percentages mean?

On 7/24/2019 at 9:29 PM, Sandrem said:

Here is an example:

rxM6i2r.jpg

"Player 2" rolled 8 attack dice, results were perfect (1 crit, 3 hits, 2 eyes, 2 blanks - 1-in-1 as sides on attack die).

"Player 1" rolled 8 attack dice, and got 3 crit results. 3/8=37,5% of dice were crit results. Expected result is 1/8=12.5%. So, difference is 37.5-12.5=+25%
But "Player 1" got 0 usual hit results. 0% of dice were hits, expected result is 3/8 = 37.5%. So, difference is 0-37.5=-37.5%

26 minutes ago, Halliday said:

Do these stats seem normal? 

Yes, normal.

4 hours ago, Halliday said:

Do these stats seem normal? What do the percentages mean? I know it's been discussed before, but so many times I'll roll 4 reds to get 1 hit, reroll 3 with a lock to get 1 more hit. Seriously 😐

stats.jpg

As a quick rule, the closer the percentages are to 0%, the more "normal" it has been for that kind of result and player.
If the % is positive, that player has got more than normal of that result. If negative, less than normal.
In that screenshot, all results deviate from 0 by less than 10%, so nobody has been especially lucky or unlucky.

48 minutes ago, Sandrem said:

FlyCasual v0.9.5 is released

Content from "BTL-B Y-Wing Expansion Pack", new FO Interceptor with Major Vonreg
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Sandrem

What part of the activation order is Anakin's ability on currently? Because it should be at the same point Fine Tuned Controls and Chopper go off: The "After you execute a maneouver" step, it doesn't seem to be doing that currently.

In theory he should be able to do a manouver, shed stress THEN have Fine tuned controls go off. Or if he's with Chopper, move, fine tune controls to get into Bullseye or R1, use chopper, shed stress, take a final action. All of those things occur in the exact same step.

Edit: Also, after doing some testing, Anakin's ability also seems to be proccing off any enemy ship in R1, not just R1 in his front arc.

Edited by Mward1984

7 hours ago, Arkanta974 said:

Ia still don't use Ailerons too !

Thank you for all your work by the way ! I really like the software and it's easy to use it.

I think that's because those are boost actions technically, and the AI simply doesn't use repositioning abilities in this.

Anyone know how to get the online (internet tab) to function.  I’d like to try this feature out but it is grayed out and cannot select it?  Version 9.5 is what I’m running.

46 minutes ago, Crewdog421 said:

Anyone know how to get the online (internet tab) to function.

Online mode is disabled because I don't have enough resources to develop both offline and online mode at the same time.

I plan to return to development of online mode later, if community still will be interested in my project.

On 8/30/2019 at 11:46 AM, Halliday said:

stats.jpg

I used to be in the omg ai is tilting the die camp. But averages aren’t. I played a recent tournament, Blackout was shot at rng 1 by Bastian. I had a focus. My opponent rolled 4 hits, I rolled 4 blanks. It wasn’t normal or average, but it happened. He was one shotted, I had lost 2 shields previously. 

Is it annoying? Yes, but no more annoying than it happening in a real event, so as a simulator, it ticks that box too. 

But sometimes it is extremely hard not to think wtf.... When X Wings are dodgier than Silencers.

(I don't know why it wont allow me to upload the picture, saying I have 0mb available to upload... X Wings rolled 18 evades from 31 dice, compared to my 13 from 40 die. Game still tilts me...)

Edited by Archangelspiv