s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

I know it probably has been addressed in the past, but can anyone tell me how to rotate the obstacles and ships during the setup phase., if at all.
Thanks in advance for any help.  Keep up the great work on Fly Casual.  I just introduced it to a X-wing friend, and he enjoys it.

A bug that was introduced in 0.93: if an enemy ship is pushed on an asteroid with a tractor beam, it still attacks (despite being atop it).  Not sure if that happens because of the tractor beam or if the ship lands on an asteroid under any circumstances (after a normal manoeuver, for example).  Behavior was reproduced twice.

Is there a way to rotate the screen during attacks?  I'm having trouble using abilities during attacks such as but not limited to: with special forces gunner I can't turn the screen to perform the attack behind.

6 hours ago, BoskiChe said:

My cards and pilots are not visible if I select DBS-32C as a pilot in my squad. This means that I loose in 1st turn as I don't have any ships.

I don't think the problem is DBS-32C, but the Tactical Relays. I've tried Grievous with one onboard and no ship of mine showed up

9 hours ago, SteveSpikes said:

I know it probably has been addressed in the past, but can anyone tell me how to rotate the obstacles and ships during the setup phase., if at all.
Thanks in advance for any help.  Keep up the great work on Fly Casual.  I just introduced it to a X-wing friend, and he enjoys it.

Q and E keys for ships. Don't know about obstacles, though

Howdy Folks!

My google-fu seems to be failing me.

Has the internet play option been switched off for this app.  I've only just found Fly casual (I know...been living under a rock).  This seems like a great way to fly vs some friend who are very far away, but the internet option has been greyed out since I install the app 2 days ago.

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Phoenix4427 said:

Howdy Folks!

My google-fu seems to be failing me.

Has the internet play option been switched off for this app.  I've only just found Fly casual (I know...been living under a rock).  This seems like a great way to fly vs some friend who are very far away, but the internet option has been greyed out since I install the app 2 days ago.

Thanks in advance

Internet multiplayer is on the back burner indefinitely iirc.

6 hours ago, Vector Strike said:

I don't think the problem is DBS-32C, but the Tactical Relays. I've tried Grievous with one onboard and no ship of mine showed up

This would mean that currently CIS is night unplayable as I can only test builds that does not use any Tactical Relays :(

On 8/14/2019 at 11:35 PM, Boba Rick said:

I love this and play on it every day.  I wish the AI would calculate faster though.  Maybe I need a faster tablet?

This works on tablets now?

12 hours ago, BoskiChe said:

This would mean that currently CIS is night unplayable as I can only test builds that does not use any Tactical Relays :(

That means it's time to test Maul / Grievous / Sun Fac builds! :P

12 hours ago, BoskiChe said:

Give in to the Vultures... DBS-32C is too expensive anyways...

8 hours ago, SpiderMana said:

Give in to the Vultures... DBS-32C is too expensive anyways...

IT seems that problem is for all Relays,  no matter who is carrying it. 

9 hours ago, DarthSempai said:

That means it's time to test Maul / Grievous / Sun Fac builds! :P

It will be some time when Sun Fac is available for purchase unfortunately. 

17 minutes ago, BoskiChe said:

IT seems that problem is for all Relays,  no matter who is carrying it. 

It will be some time when Sun Fac is available for purchase unfortunately. 

Iirc, Sun Fac has been ported to Fly Casual, which is what this thread is for discussions about.

6 hours ago, BoskiChe said:

IT seems that problem is for all Relays,  no matter who is carrying it

Right. And I’ve got plenty of lists I’ve flown without Tac relays. Sure, I’ll usually spend the points on one if I’ve got a ship that can carry it, but Vultures and non-Tac-Relay Hyenas are honestly pretty cost effective, if susceptible to dying.

It is not a matter if Tactical Relays being worth it, it is a matter of issue in the application, that currently I cannot check if need a relay or not. In the previous version (0.9.2) Relays were working fine.