s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

Just now, ClassicalMoser said:

He works fine. You can't boost if you would bump; it's against the rules.

Did you see how much stress was there?

(tried to get rid of the repeat image btw, no luck)

Posted (edited)

Great stuff as usual!

I found a bug with Sai and a Decimator (patrol leader) where coordinating a reinforce caused both reinforce tokens to be given to the Patrol leader after Sai's ability triggered. Sai had the title, in case that helps reproduce. 

Edited by Tk421doyouloveme

34 minutes ago, Tk421doyouloveme said:

Great stuff as usual!

I found a bug with Sai and a Decimator (patrol leader) where coordinating a reinforce caused both reinforce tokens to be given to the Patrol leader after Sai's ability triggered. Sai had the title, in case that helps reproduce. 

I had noticed this before the new release as well so it’s not because of new code. It only happens with the reinforce action and does whether she has the title or not and whether it’s a decimator or a Lambda

So amazing to have everything, thank you so much!

2 things so far.

Tractor effect is broke. Had it on Ketsu ability, Shadowcaster and Quad.  Shadowcaster seems particularly wonky. Token is assigned, agility is reduced. Reposition menu pops up and can be interacted with, but the tractored ship does not move.

Qi'ra would not allow me to lock an obstacle, which makes her basically a pretty passenger, rather than actually useful :D

Posted (edited)

I noticed a bug : When I play with the Geonosian Fighter I can't use "Pintpoint tractor array" correctly.

I can't barrel roll and can't rotate my turret.

Bug with Ensare too, when I choose a ship I can't select the direction of the barrel roll,vworst the menu hide my next Planning Phase so I can't select my next maneuvers.

Pictures :

190622085817942525.png

190622085818453771.png

190622085817731874.png

Edited by Arkanta974
Pictures

Posted (edited)

C-3PO Resistance crew is missing.  Great work.

Just realized that this sounds sarcastic. Not my intention, the program is amazing, can't say enough good things.

Edited by Noshadow

4 hours ago, ClassicalMoser said:

Threepio is Wave 2. He said all content is there from Wave 1. 2 and 3 will be coming soon but not yet. Patience.

You're right, forgot that resistance conversion kit was wave 2, my apologies. 

Love the new feature for choosing the final position of the barrel roll. However is there a way to implement this on the Talon Roll, currently always aligns with centre? 

Thanks for the great work as always.

7 minutes ago, Tyhar7 said:

Love the new feature for choosing the final position of the barrel roll. However is there a way to implement this on the Talon Roll, currently always aligns with centre? 

I cannot do everything at the same time. Priority of this feature is not high.

2 hours ago, drail14me said:

I've swapped from a Mac to a PC for the game. How to I apply the downloaded update so that it updates and keeps my saved squads?

Just replace files by new ones, saved squads are stored in user-profile, not in the folder of the game.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sandrem said:

Just replace files by new ones, saved squads are stored in user-profile, not in the folder of the game.

Thanks. I’m still re-learning how Windows works. 

***Edit to add***

Not sure what happened. I replaced all the files but saved squads are gone.

Edited by drail14me

On 6/24/2019 at 2:20 PM, Tyhar7 said:

Thanks for the great work as always.

I asked Sandrem the same thing about the same issue, and Sandrem gave me the same response.