s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

5 hours ago, TheSpitfired said:

So you're telling me there's a quickbuild underground? Where can I find that? This is hilariously intriguing! 

The official Quickbuild PDFs is what he’s talking about. Another example is that Rey has BB-8 on board her Falcon.

Edited by SpiderMana

30 minutes ago, Clutterbuck said:

On the one hand, this is awesome.  On the other hand, you can't rotate from forward to forward.  If you rotate, the arc actually needs to change.  

i was going to comment the exact same thing. It's good if you know it already so you can force yourself to not do it, so you play ''legit''. But if you were a new player trying out the nantex for the first time you might pick up bad habit from that.

On 4/15/2019 at 11:25 PM, TheSpitfired said:

So you're telling me there's a quickbuild underground? Where can I find that? This is hilariously intriguing! 

Both are official quickbuilds (as is afterburner fangs). What is meant by illegal is that you cannot build the same ship the same way in standard play.

3 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Both are official quickbuilds (as is afterburner fangs). What is meant by illegal is that you cannot build the same ship the same way in standard play.

Yeah I got that when the others said something, but thanks anyways. On paper I love the format but don't actually play it at all, I want to say last time I took a look at that PDF it only had Hyperspace Ships on it. That's funny.

49 minutes ago, Jo Jo said:

Is it a bug or a feature that some pilots will stay around on the board even when they die out of their initiative phase? 

Bug. Please, provide detailed information about what happened before this situation. I need steps to reproduce.

15 hours ago, Sandrem said:

Bug. Please, provide detailed information about what happened before this situation. I need steps to reproduce.

Hey there,

I think what he means is that ships remain on the board until the turn ends. So when i.e. when killing a ship that has ini2 with a ship that has ini3 the destroyed ship remains on board until turn ends. But the ship is not removed directly after being destroyed.

1 hour ago, shadowfriend said:

Hey there,

I think what he means is that ships remain on the board until the turn ends. So when i.e. when killing a ship that has ini2 with a ship that has ini3 the destroyed ship remains on board until turn ends. But the ship is not removed directly after being destroyed.

Correct, I will try to reproduce, but the scenario was that my Inquisitor (I3) shot and killed Boba Fett who is I5 but he was not immediately removed from the board and I was still able to target him with my other ships. He wasn't removed from the board until the combat phase ended.

2 minutes ago, Jo Jo said:

Correct, I will try to reproduce, but the scenario was that my Inquisitor (I3) shot and killed Boba Fett who is I5 but he was not immediately removed from the board and I was still able to target him with my other ships. He wasn't removed from the board until the combat phase ended.

During the Engagement Phase ships are removed at the end of the Initiative in which they were destroyed, were your other ships I3?

What steps do I need (example, confirmed bug that can be easly reproduced) :

Squads: P1: Corran Horn, P2: Academy Pilot
Steps: Corran Horn has activation on I0, destroys Academy Pilot by this attack.
Result: New round starts (Planning Phase), but Academy Pilot is still on board.
Expected result: Academy Pilot is removed from the board in the end of I0 attack

You can find these steps be playing hot seat mode.

Comments like "I destroyed a ship, but it stays on the board" don't help me. I need to know a way how to reproduce a problem.

I think it's definitely the Initiative step here. Been playing a lot recently and not noticed anything else that is similar.

It's a feature that is in line with game rules. Destroyed ships are not removed from play until all ships at that Initiative value have performed their attack.

I quite like it. Bothers me a little bit when I have boxed something good, kill it on the 1st shot and then have no other targets to fire on. If my other shooters are the same Initiative, I get some satisfaction from simply overkilling the already technically dead ship. Well done boys!

On 4/18/2019 at 11:25 AM, Sandrem said:

There is no way in current version. Advanced setup and formation flying is in the nearest plans, but this is a complex feature.

Would it be easier to allow the human player to place the computer's forces?

8 hours ago, Jo Jo said:

Derp. I think I may have still had 2 I3s left to fire. They didn't have a shot and I skipped but that explains why Boba persisted. In live games you usually just pull the ship when it dies out of its initiative level. This is a good reminder that it sticks around until that initiative phase is done. Mostly it never matters but it could. 

2 hours ago, Skitch_ said:

I seem to be having trouble to get Seismic Charges to blow up obstacles on Android. I have the latest version of the app. Is anybody else having this issue?

Known bug. Switch to "Mouse controls" to select an obstacle.