s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

Hello and thanks for all the hard work! I noticed ion effects aren't functioning properly. After declaring that a ship has been ionized, assigned a token, and getting the cool static effect, the AI is able to execute maneuvers as normal the following turn instead of the 1 straight blue.

Just now, Wraithdt said:

Arvel Crynyd is missing. Is there are reason for this?

Complexity of this ability is high - so I decided to spent my time for another tasks.
I plan to add this card soon.

1 hour ago, Sandrem said:

Complexity of this ability is high - so I decided to spent my time for another tasks.
I plan to add this card soon.

Ok. Thank you for clarifying:)

A couple of issues I've run into:

1) X-wings (Wedge Antilles in the last game I played) with closed S-foils not showing Focus into Red Boost as an option.

2) Targets at Range 3 in arc not being classified as legal targets.

3) TIE fighter taking a shot at a ship at Range 0.

4) Need the ability to set red dial options with a stress token. This isn't allowing to set a move when planning to us Leia Organa the next turn to make red moves white. 

Thank you for continuing to put out awesome work! Fly Casual is a ton of fun!

4 minutes ago, Wedgeismyhero said:

A couple of issues I've run into:

1) X-wings (Wedge Antilles in the last game I played) with closed S-foils not showing Focus into Red Boost as an option.

2) Targets at Range 3 in arc not being classified as legal targets.

3) TIE fighter taking a shot at a ship at Range 0.

4) Need the ability to set red dial options with a stress token. This isn't allowing to set a move when planning to us Leia Organa the next turn to make red moves white. 

1) I cannot reproduce. Please, provide screenshot. Maybe you just missed red font on that button? It is hard to see sometimes. Did white boost was present? Did that pilot was stressed?
2) I have a lot of similar reports with screenshots, where enemy ship really is not in arc. Please, provide screenshot from 2D view. I plan to add better description why target is not legal.
3) Primary weapon has range 1-3, so this is not possible, unless there are another upgrade/effect like FE "Zeb". Or range was not 0. Please, provide screenshot from 2D view, and I want to see full rosters on screenshot too.
4) No one reads "Controls" in main menu ūüėÉ. You can assign red maneuvers to a stressed ship if you hold CTRL button. But I plan to change UI, because this is impossible on touch-screen-only devices.

And again, for all who read this, please, report bugs with screenshots. I get a lot of bug reports that I cannot reproduce (because I don't have enough information) or that are false bugs (but I know this only because screenshot was attached to see full situation).

Sometimes it looks like a ship is touching but is not and you can shoot it. Literally just a few pixels away.

I noticed that Tavson's ability can proc twice per damage occurrence if he suffers 2 or more damage from one attack. I am pretty sure he can only spend 1 charge to do one action per occurrence of damage no matter how many hitpoints it is.

The new AI is much improved and can be quite challenging now. They will still park themselves on rocks from time to time, but I haven't had one fly off the board. Normally the HOAC AI would fly off the board every other match.

30 minutes ago, Jo Jo said:

I noticed that Tavson's ability can proc twice per damage occurrence if he suffers 2 or more damage from one attack. I am pretty sure he can only spend 1 charge to do one action per occurrence of damage no matter how many hitpoints it is.

the consensus is that he can.

To quote Tuco Salamanca, this latest version is Tight! Tight! Tight!

I have found another minor bug. Oicunn pilot ability isn't working. He can't shoot at range 0. It's super nice having Dauntless in there now though.

Ten Numb still bugged as being able to use his ability without rolling any eyeballs. Which is weird because I think Garvin Dreis HAS been set up properly with this rule in mind.

I mean, sure nobody wishes more than I that The Pilot Formerly Known as Keyan Farlander worked how he used to, but those days are gone.

@Sandrem

Seems to be a bug for vet turret gunner. AI had Ywing with dorsel and vet turret gunner. Both games, first shot from Ywing with primary goes through, then when it should decide on vet turret gunner (I think they were range 3 out of dorsels range) and the game froze.

Screen shots are HERE

Edited by wurms

Is Oicunn not being able to attack at rng 0 a known thing?

I wasnt able to engage a target that I had bumped with Oicunn, and yes my turret was pointing at the target.

And Vet turret gunner doesnt work like it is supposed to either

Edited by Archangelspiv

I've encountered quite a few pilot abilities and upgrades that don't activate when they should or work correctly, and some missing upgrades (Death Troopers off the top of my head.)  Great application though but slamming Oicunn into the enemy and not being able to attack is frustrating, as is the configuration on Alpha Star Wings not letting them attack after performing a SLAM.  Minor in the great scheme of things as the dev is clearly working hard.