s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

7 hours ago, Daijin said:

I can make a squad without an X-Wing in the squad and I still get the crash error, so the problem is something else

...well, a quick read of the page you posted mentions by name the Pivot Wing upgrade for the U-Wing, did you have one of them?

Couple things Ive noticed:

AI is not getting stressed during Kturns, but player is

I tried to jam a ship already with a jam token and the game would not continue after that.

Im flying reapers and the out of arc is messed up. I clearly have ships in arc at range 2 or 3 and it says its out of arc, constantly, although range 1 seems fine. Only got this with reapers so far.

Vermeil attacking Thane. Says Thane is outside my arc. He is clearly range 3, because I attacked Dutch instead (I think it said Biggs was outside my arc as well.

SHRUnch.png?1

Here is a PS1 reaper also attacking Thane

OatLlUz.png?1

And here is a reaper attacking palob which it says is out of arc

Ad3FyRA.png

On 10/30/2018 at 8:34 AM, Sandrem said:

Thank you for screenshots. Seems that all problems happen when there is a ship between attacker and defender.

Now I have a clue ?

Actually it happens to me as well, even when there is no ship between attacker and defender.

As previous posters said, it seems to calculate "in arc" as "nearest point to nearest point" which often leads to this situation.

Can someone explain to me the Android camera controls? I'm playing on a Fire HD 8.

I cant seem to be able to pinch and zoom. When I switch to 2D mode the camera slowly scrolls the screen downwards. The only way to stop it is switch back to 3D mode. Once in 3D mode the only way for me to pan the camera is to double pinch and it usually fly's all over the place.

3 minutes ago, IceManHG said:

Can someone explain to me the Android camera controls?

Current mobile device builds are just "as is" ports from PC version.

Mobile controls are in development, I think that they will be ready in the next big update.

Has anyone had luck with a game online? I've tried over a dozen and have yet to be able to play more than a couple of rounds before a crash. Any tips on getting a game to work. Are their certain ships that are stable for online play? Particular ships that are buggy for online play?

I find that after using the coordinate from Squad Leader the game becomes unresponsive.

Also Duchess's Ailerons move is confusing and mixed up - if you are stressed you have to click "No" in the "Use Duchess's ability?" box in order to get the Ailerons manoeuvre. Perhaps the box could simply ask "Use Adaptive Ailerons?" instead.

TIE Interceptors still have a 5K on their dial; this should be a 4K.

Edited by Rossetti1828

53 minutes ago, Paddisson81 said:

is there a possibility to install and play the game on an actual Ipad? 

Yes, I provide unsigned "FlyCasual.ipa" file for iOS.

It can be installed using Cydia Impactor. Or if you have jailbreak.

The random AI squad with the Gold Squadron Vet Y-wing keeps crashing every time he shoots. He's shooting Heff in the U-wing at range 1. I assume he's using the Ion Cannon Turret as he is rolling 4 dice, but you can see the turret indication is pointing rearward. That might be the problem here.

Error-GSV.jpg

Also, I am pretty sure Palob can steal Force tokens. Makes him even crazier. 

Edited by Jo Jo

12 hours ago, Sandrem said:

Yes, I provide unsigned "FlyCasual.ipa" file for iOS.

It can be installed using Cydia Impactor. Or if you have jailbreak.

Thank you very much. It worked with Cydia Impactor.

Just tried a list with Cassian-pilot and noticed a couple things: 1) His ability should only work on friendlies range 1-3, e.g. not on himself. 2) It's annoying not being able to dial in a red maneuver on a stressed ship when that stress will be removed at the beginning of the activation phase. Not sure how best to fix that, but it took a little joy out of flying a B-Wing with him ?

21 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Just tried a list with Cassian-pilot and noticed a couple things: 1) His ability should only work on friendlies range 1-3, e.g. not on himself. 2) It's annoying not being able to dial in a red maneuver on a stressed ship when that stress will be removed at the beginning of the activation phase. Not sure how best to fix that, but it took a little joy out of flying a B-Wing with him ?

I can't remember what it is but there is a hotkey for opening up the full dial when you're setting them

Here's a doozy.

Lt. Sai with ST-321 coordinates an ionized Soontir Fel to Evade. Autothrusters dialogue pops up and i select a red left boost. At this point, the trigger for Sai's free action usually pops up (not applicable in this case since no Evade on shuttle) and then ST-321. Instead, the game went into a loop of highlighting Soontir and Sai and crashed to console, where it seemed to be repeating the following messages (though it's hard to tell if they're infinitely scrolling to the same place or just doing nothing)

d713b07712.png

Some weirdness with Esege's focus tokens

Observed so far:

Esege with a Focus token is not able to use it to modify his own dice on a R1 primary attack (he was able to use it on defence tho)  Ignore I forgot he had Blinded Pilot ?

Garven using Esege's focus token is not able to then pass it to anyone else

Edited by Shoulder of Orion