s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

Is there any way that Veteran Turret Gunner can be made to recognise the difference between a primary forward arc attack and a Turret Attack? Because by design that's supposed to be how the Y-Wing get's it's forward double tap back, but right now it's registering a forward primary arc attack as a turret attack. But if the engine simply can't support that then fine.

Oh, and I guess easier to do would be removing that second Astromech slot the Y-Wing currently has for some reason.

Lastly, Tem-Numb shouldn't be allowed to spend his stress unless there is a focus result for him to spend it on.

In fact, you can't spend tokens if you can't change the results with them full stop now.

Well, this happened... I can't leave the critical card screen. Everytime I press OK, another critical shows up.

Also, would be nice to be able to click through the green/red warnings. If I have at least 3 of them, they stick out for too long and I can't dismiss the triggering window.

infinite-criticals.png

Edited by Vector Strike

On 10/12/2018 at 12:49 PM, Sandrem said:

I plan to release hotfix to fix the issue with critical hits.

I ran into the infinite crit bug and decided to just keep grinding through them to see if the Damage deck would go past 33 crits. It definitely will. I had 47 crits on Feroph before I stopped. 

15 hours ago, skotothalamos said:

I've also been noticing some strange arc calls lately (which i had not noticed in previous builds).

Guri is trying to shoot the red-highlighted Academy Pilot

9bc2c2daf4.png

Yeah, that looks like you have arc and its not even that close of a call.

16 hours ago, skotothalamos said:

I've also been noticing some strange arc calls lately (which i had not noticed in previous builds).

Guri is trying to shoot the red-highlighted Academy Pilot

9bc2c2daf4.png

I just had a game with the new build and I was getting the same situation where it was telling me things that were clearly in arc were out of it.

3 hours ago, Sandrem said:

Please, if you see strange behavior of "in arc"-check, click on target ship using right mouse button - distance ruler will be shown.
And provide me a screenshot.

a949e7fa29.png

adding a chrome window as a straightedge:

453583c7d9.png

seems to be measuring shortest distance and then if that shortest distance is out of arc, the shot is "out of arc" regardless if there is a farther point on the target ship that is in arc.

This would also explain some obstruction calls that have been odd since the beginning if it is calculating the shot as the shortest distance, regardless of arc.

last one:

a215ce1c4f.png

Edited by skotothalamos
clearer pic

Sorry to add to the list and not to detract from what a fine piece of work this is. After using Vader crew to inflict damage, I'm prompted to select pilot skill 13 as the 1st attacker. Which I blatantly cannot do.... No error msg or freeze, just a condition I cannot meet so I have to exit/restart to move on.

Note. It removes shields and tokens just fine. Just not hull.

Another bug. Seems that Advanced Sensors breaks after a red move. Once I've 4k'd, no more actions for you this game!

I'd have Vader force choke the technician that installed it but the Dark Lord has obviously popped out for lunch :D

Edited by Cuz05

Something odd happening on 4-LOM with Title and Advanced Sensor:

• Planning Turn 1: select red maneuver
  • Activation Turn 1: use Advanced Sensors to do an action
  • Activation Turn 1: Executes red maneuver
  • Activation Turn 1: skips action phase (as expected due to AS)
  • End of Turn 1: Pass on a stress to an enemy ship at range one
  • Planning Turn 2: select blue/white maneuver
  • Activation Turn 2: skips Advanced Sensor, executes maneuver and skips Action step!

382370733_ScreenShot2018-10-15at22_54_08.jpg.9a6c1f9f9cd36cbc25359e243db434fa.jpg

Captures of the log for the above:

Screen-Shot-2018-10-15-at-22-55-04.jpgScreen-Shot-2018-10-15-at-22-55-32.jpgScreen-Shot-2018-10-15-at-22-55-36.jpg

Edited by darkflop

I think the hot fix listed a fix to Jan Ors working with the Moldy Crow title, but I think all the HWK pilots have the issue of their abilities not taking into account the front arc from the title.  I had the issue with Roark yesterday, but I'm pretty sure I've had the same problem with Kyle and Palob in the past (unless you've specifically fixed those pilots before)