s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

thank you Sandrem for all of this.  Speaking as a player whose schedule makes it difficult to get to the game store when their designated nights are set.  I do have a question.  I noticed there are some gunner cards and missle cards missing.  I was wondering when those could be added?  

I am looking forward to joining the Patreon once I get paid, and I hope you are finding this rewarding.  ?   Have a great day!

29 minutes ago, gramstead said:

I noticed there are some gunner cards and missle cards missing.  I was wondering when those could be added?  

My goal for 0.6.3 was to add as much SE pilots as possible. For next content-update (~0.6.5) I plan to add a lot of non-unique upgrades.

If anyone wants to see some specific upgrades ASAP - inform me, I will tell to another developers that these upgrades are waited by players. And, of course, I prioritize requests from my Patreon supporters.

2 minutes ago, Sandrem said:

My goal for 0.6.3 was to add as much SE pilots as possible. For next content-update (~0.6.5) I plan to add a lot of non-unique upgrades.

If anyone wants to see some specific upgrades ASAP - inform me, I will tell to another developers that these upgrades are waited by players. And, of course, I prioritize requests from my Patreon supporters.

Gunboat configurations, please!

3 hours ago, Sandrem said:

Barrage rockets, I am gonna download 6.3 later today so I don’t know if you had added them yet

For some reason, dice are remaining and "interfering" with rolls. It only seems to be attack dice that show up and it happens around round 4 or 5ish. They remain for the opponent as well.

See this pic with both Attack and Defense dice.

0ibK19q.jpg

Pure Sabacc was defending at the time. Pay no attention to that rock that he's been sitting on for 3 rounds.

On 10/2/2018 at 10:05 PM, Sandrem said:

More Scum Gunners! To this day, I cannot test Boba + Han or VTG... :P

I downloaded this and tried it on my phone last night.  It worked surprisingly well on such a small screen (~5") with the exception that I was at 3/4 view the whole time but in all fairness I didn't poke around too much to see if I could change that. I was up and running in no time. With some refinement this program can become fantastic.  Since I don't have a lot of time to actually play with the physical game I feel like this will help develop my flying skills just from the sheer amount of time I can spend to quickly try different ships and what not.

2 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

Found a bug. When you do an illegal de-cloak with a Phantom, the game freezes and doesn't work.

This was present in 6.2 as well. I don't actually mind it, makes me super wary. If you mess up a phantom decloak, you're on the way to game over anyway :D

On 10/5/2018 at 8:41 AM, T70 Driver said:

Found a bug. When you do an illegal de-cloak with a Phantom, the game freezes and doesn't work.

Jup I got the same error.

@Sandrem I have squad leader on Palob and game wont advance anytime I use it. I get to coordinate and then nothing happens. I can still select ships but cant advance to the next ships turn.

EDIT: Ketsu used her ability to tractor beam an enemy. The barrel roll from the tractor beam failed and the game froze

Edited by wurms

Bug wise I had a few issues with TIE Striker's and Duchess's ability specifically seemed to cause the system to stick.

Might just be me, but of the 6 games I played last night 4 of them froze midway through, independent of what I was fielding.

Also as a request, Admiral Sloane and "Echo" would be great.

Overall however this is fantastic and I really appreciate all the great work being made to port this to 2nd Ed, and all the work done for 1st Ed (that I seemingly completely missed!)

Thanks so much for your hard work @Sandrem and the really fast, regular updates ?

Super happy that 0-0-0 is in there now!

Couple of comments/bugs:

• Might have been me not paying close attention, but I think there were instances where the AI was stressed and still got to do a red maneuver
  • Spacetug doesn't have the Tractor Array action
  • I created some sort of crit infinite loop there:
    601675218_ScreenShot2018-10-12at21_11_23.thumb.jpg.d5f31bc4eb0a2d8e785a806e56275123.jpg
    1080597196_ScreenShot2018-10-12at21_12_53.png.1125e14c9bf4b803e7e55a8abad24672.png
    Feroph took a direct full power Death Star shot in the face there ?

2 minutes ago, darkflop said:

@Sandrem?

Might have been me not paying close attention, but I think there were instances where the AI was stressed and still got to do a red maneuver

The AI uses the Heroes of Aturi Cluster rules, and they don't care about stress on red maneuvers because of it.

And just to be clear, my laugh react was about the Death Star shot.

Edited by CaptainIxidor