s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

Nice to see Fly Casual updated for 2.0... I just wish the Squad Builder was enabled, because I'd like to test out the new mechanics without throwing a ton of different upgrades in there all at once.

Just give me an X-wing and a pair of TIE fighters. ?

I think there's a glitch in Stress applying to AI pilots. I just watched a bog standard TIE fighter pull two 4 K-turns in a row in a First Ed game, and the Stress Token didn't appear in their status bar like it does for player-controlled ships.

5 hours ago, Ambaryerno said:

I think there's a glitch in Stress applying to AI pilots. I just watched a bog standard TIE fighter pull two 4 K-turns in a row in a First Ed game, and the Stress Token didn't appear in their status bar like it does for player-controlled ships.

Working as expected. The AI uses the rules for Heroes of the Aturi Cluster.

They don't get stress from red maneuvers. But they skip their Perform Action step.

On 7/1/2018 at 11:42 AM, motell said:

Is there any repository of squadrons available somewhere online? It would be nice... ?

No, all ready 200pts Second Edition squadrons are in the game. I just edited file of squadron to remove unused ships by request.

On 7/1/2018 at 12:39 PM, motell said:

What is the target for these files on mac?

I am not sure about path, try to search in
\Users\[YourUsername]\Library\Application Support\Sandrem\Fly Casual_ X-Wing TMG Simulator\Second Edition\RandomAiSquadrons\

If path is wrong - try to find "Fly Casual_ X-Wing TMG Simulator" by folder search.