s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

27 minutes ago, drail14me said:

I'm going online to try a game as well if anyone wants to try. I've yet to be able to complete a game online.

I got some time to spare. I can jump on a game. Have you created a session?

Just now, drail14me said:

It froze my Mac. Rebooting. 

No worries! Looks like it’s having issues today. I’ll just keep it on refresh for new rooms if you want to create one once you’re back in

8 minutes ago, drail14me said:

I’ll restart and create a new room

This may not happen today. I’m trying to move the Rhoboat and I’m getting the error log. Unless you know how to make it go away. But looks like I’ll have to shut down.

Edited by jwilliamson12

9 minutes ago, jwilliamson12 said:

Ugh it’s bugging on me. Won’t let me place the asteroid.

1 minute ago, jwilliamson12 said:

This may not happen today. I’m trying to move the Rhoboat and I’m getting the error log.

I saw the boat move and Slam then nothing. Love this program but just can’t get it to work online. 

Very nice! This is the kind of software I was looking for! Kudos for the creator ??

I don't know if it's intended or not, but my game doesn't show up the tooltip for Focus, Barrel Roll or Target Lock. I'd like to see it because it really helps new players (like me). And tooltip on the tokens would help a lot too! ?

5 minutes ago, Volkomor said:

I don't know if it's intended or not, but my game doesn't show up the tooltip for Focus, Barrel Roll or Target Lock.

Tooltips use images from "Reference Cards" that come with expansions and new rules. Basic rules from starter don't have such cards.

If someone from community can create such "Reference Cards" for basic actions and tokens - I will add them as tooltips in the game.

Edited by Sandrem

8 hours ago, Sandrem said:

Tooltips use images from "Reference Cards" that come with expansions and new rules. Basic rules from starter don't have such cards.

If someone from community can create such "Reference Cards" for basic actions and tokens - I will add them as tooltips in the game.

Wouldn't be possible to add just text pop-ups for now? :)

Ah, and for the next version: auto-updater!

4 hours ago, Volkomor said:

Wouldn't be possible to add just text pop-ups for now? :)
Ah, and for the next version: auto-updater!

Current code doesn't support text-tooltips. So this feature requires some work - but I have tasks with higher priority. Otherwise, images can be done by another people.

Fly Casual has notifications about release of new version - you need just click on notification to open download page.

I have encountered the following problem:

If I choose an action that cannot be completed (such as selecting TL but unable due to range), the software does not allow me to choose another action.  Therefore I am not able to take an action.

Has anyone else come across this issue?

3 minutes ago, nj3478 said:

I have encountered the following problem:

If I choose an action that cannot be completed (such as selecting TL but unable due to range), the software does not allow me to choose another action.  Therefore I am not able to take an action.

Has anyone else come across this issue?

Yes, I am encountering the same problem.

3 hours ago, Sandrem said:

This is a rule from Second Edition.
If you encounter this in First Edition - this is a bug (I already have such reports).

Encountered it in 1ed yesterday. Also, kind of makes the game crazy if doing it with PtL's second action.