s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

1 minute ago, tron999 said:

muh saved squads...noooooo!

Old saved squadrons must be left in
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandrem\Fly Casual_ X-Wing TMG Simulator\SavedSquadrons

Just move them to
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandrem\Fly Casual_ X-Wing TMG Simulator\First Edition\SavedSquadrons

3 minutes ago, Sandrem said:

Old saved squadrons must be left in
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandrem\Fly Casual_ X-Wing TMG Simulator\SavedSquadrons

Just move them to
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandrem\Fly Casual_ X-Wing TMG Simulator\First Edition\SavedSquadrons 

thanks! The obstacle setup is so cool. Love how the rulers pop up.

Advanced Sensors + Push the Limit seems broken now.  I had it equipped on Kylo, and it doesn't allow proper action selection.  It seemingly tries to automatically force a focus, and then tries to get you to Target Lock with Push the Limit.  

54 minutes ago, Clutterbuck said:

Advanced Sensors + Push the Limit seems broken now.  I had it equipped on Kylo, and it doesn't allow proper action selection.  It seemingly tries to automatically force a focus, and then tries to get you to Target Lock with Push the Limit.  

On the Fly Casual bug list he said there will be a Hot Fix for this. 

10 minutes ago, drail14me said:

When playing as Vader in 2.0. When you focus, how do you skip the linked barrel roll?

20 hours ago, Sandrem said:

KNOWN PROBLEMS:
Linked actions (and all extra actions, like Vader or PTL) are auto-executed. Will be fixed in hotfix soon.

1 hour ago, Force Majeure said:

Up for a Game anyone? 1.0

I’m down if your still up for a game?

and anyone else who wants to play I’m down for either edition

Hi Sandrem,

FlyCasual keeps crashing on me, when i try to give the Optimized Prototype Condition to Vader. Krennic sits on Chiraneau. Screenshot attached.

Best Regards an thank you for this awesome work!

krennic_vader.jpg

An important detail that I noticed was missed in the 2.0 version: In second edition, Reinforce does not add an evade result. Instead, it cancels one damage, to a minimum of one after the "modify dice" step. In the current version, Boba Fett is very hard to kill.

I guess it's kind of made up for by how he flies off the table almost every game ?

26 minutes ago, ClassicalMoser said:

I guess it's kind of made up for by how he flies off the table almost every game ?

Lol. The AI doesn't cope with large bases very well. The challenge is to kill them before they fall off :D

Sounds like Boba is quite a test.

Hi, love the game.  Last night I was playing Whisper and when De-cloaking I accidentally landed on a rock.  It of course said you could't do that, but then nothing I did worked.  No new way to go, no skip or anything.  Please see if you can look into that.

Thank you again

Slyder69