s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

4 minutes ago, T70 Driver said:

What's the list?

I mean... I just picked the three Reaper aces, and some upgrades I liked?

I tried Vermeil, Krennic (on himself), Gunner, LWF, Juke, with A palp carrier reaper and a ISB slicer reaper.

I think it is a bit janky, but the Vermeil build is great, and could be useful. Gunner is maybe a bit of a strech in this low agi meta, but I had the points to spare.

Just tried Hobbie with Targeting Astro. 

Executed a tallon roll or k turn, takes lock, sheds stress but then skips action.

My understanding is the free lock occurs after 'executing a maneuver' which is the same time as stress is assessed to skip action - meaning the player can choose to take the lock and shed the stress before the check, meaning they should be able to take a normal action.

in related stress shenanigans I look forward to Porkins. He and Hobbie make a great pair, zipping around ignoring stress.

Great program btw.

12 hours ago, Commander Kaine said:

I mean... I just picked the three Reaper aces, and some upgrades I liked?

I tried Vermeil, Krennic (on himself), Gunner, LWF, Juke, with A palp carrier reaper and a ISB slicer reaper.

I think it is a bit janky, but the Vermeil build is great, and could be useful. Gunner is maybe a bit of a strech in this low agi meta, but I had the points to spare.

It looks to me like the Vermell build could be a centerpiece of a list with a couple of aces filling the rest of the points, however many that would be.

Edited by T70 Driver

WOW!  it's incredible that I have never seen this thread before, but am glad I found it!  

This is fantastic, a big thank you for the developer(s)!  This helps me with my urge to play often :), especially at work lol

Do have a question, is there an option to view all the available pilots as I noticed some are missing.  Thanks!

8 minutes ago, nj3478 said:

Do have a question, is there an option to view all the available pilots as I noticed some are missing.  Thanks!

Game is in development. Each pilot/upgrade requires few hours of coding/testing. So if you don't see some pilots/upgrades - this means that they are not added to the game yet.

There is no way to see list of all present pilots/upgrades at the moment.

Edited by Sandrem

On 5/2/2018 at 3:49 PM, pyoinator said:

I noticed on some turns the deadeye lok's sometimes get focus/target lock in one turn. Not sure how that happens.

Every time I play against the AI it gives its own ships free target locks, on top of focus or evades etc. I've seen it happen when ships bump. Using the Reapers today I found that it often just removed the Jam tokens and gave its TIE Defenders evade and focus anyway.

On the other hand, it still doesn't know how to avoid obstacles or boost or barrel roll, so I guess there's a kind of balance. Plus I always have the suspicion that it choose its own ship's maneuvers after it knows what you're doing! ?

But it's still great and fun to play around with.

i have a question about Dash. I have played him many times and it wont let me use HLC unless I'm in arc and I do have the title equipped. also I love this product no disrespect meant. 

2 hours ago, Sandrem said:

Game is in development. Each pilot/upgrade requires few hours of coding/testing. So if you don't see some pilots/upgrades - this means that they are not added to the game yet.

There is no way to see list of all present pilots/upgrades at the moment.

Cool! thanks for the info!  

4 minutes ago, egudmunson said:

i have a question about Dash. I have played him many times and it wont let me use HLC unless I'm in arc and I do have the title equipped.

This bug is already reported, I will fix it in the next update.

First off i want to start off by saying this app is amazing. i am using an samsung android tablet and would love to change my camera angles and ratate my ships, any help with controls for tablets

For someone who has the technical iq of a infant, I could not get the link to open up the game.  I will attempt to try it again another day....extract this, need that..open file... save file... where did it go....  What happened to the old save to desktop download, open game!!   Anyone with the patience of a saint and has the ability to break it down in the easiest terms for some one like me.... it would be much appreciated.... If not will fight with it tomorrow.   Happy hunting out there all