s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

2 hours ago, egudmunson said:

I'm a computer idiot can someone please walk me through what I need to download this awesome looking game? Thanks

Go to this link: https://github.com/Sandrem/FlyCasual/releases

Then click on the platform you want to play. I'm PC, so I selected the Windows.zip link. It should automatically download to your computer. Then extract/unzip the file.

You may have to tell your anti-virus to trust the file before running it, but you just click on the Fly Casual icon and it will open up.

Once it's running, the software is fairly intuitive.

Good luck! and let us know if you need any more assistance.

52 minutes ago, TheOz said:

Anyone online for a game?

I was just online playing and got an error locking up the game.....may have been you I was playing. About to post error code for help. I've yet to complete an online game.

17 minutes ago, drail14me said:

Playing online today. Took a Target Lock on Quickdraw and got this error. Game would not progress and "close" would not close out the error message.

Thank you for the bug report. I will check this problem.

26 minutes ago, Sandrem said:

Thank you for the bug report. I will check this problem.

I think my satellite internet is a problem. I've tried over a dozen games online and have not been able to finish any either due to error of "opponent disconnect". I'm wondering if the slow ping time is causing the disconnect. I can't believe so many opponents would disconnect in the first couple rounds or when they were doing well. I need to get somewhere with faster internet and try it.

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:39 PM, Force Majeure said:

Go to this link: https://github.com/Sandrem/FlyCasual/releases

Then click on the platform you want to play. I'm PC, so I selected the Windows.zip link. It should automatically download to your computer. Then extract/unzip the file.

You may have to tell your anti-virus to trust the file before running it, but you just click on the Fly Casual icon and it will open up.

Once it's running, the software is fairly intuitive.

Good luck! and let us know if you need any more assistance.

Thank you, this is great! is it ok to say if I notice missing cards? I do not want to be rude, since I could not help in this process.

20 minutes ago, egudmunson said:

Thank you, this is great! is it ok to say if I notice missing cards? I do not want to be rude, since I could not help in this process.

They're adding new cards fairly regularly, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

It's a great bit of kit, with lots of people coming together to add sections.

2 hours ago, Jehan Menasis said:

In the hypothetical case that a X-wing 2.0 gets announced, with substantial changes to game mechanics, will Fly Casual...

I will adapt it to 2.0
But version 1.0 still will be present. I will not spend my time for it anymore, but if bugfixes or new cards are added to 2.0 - then any developer can copy/paste it to 1.0 too.

Just tried a triple reaper list vs AI. Tons of fun, looks good! Though I noticed on some turns the deadeye lok's sometimes get focus/target lock in one turn. Not sure how that happens.

42 minutes ago, Mandalorian27 said:

Thanks for the latest update! Every uptade has been working so far but this one seems to crash right away after I try to open it on my MAC. Anyone else has a similar problem?

Thanks

I’m fine on my MAC with the latest update but can’t find a way to finish a game with the aileron. I’ll post a screenshot tonight.