Jump to content
s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

Recommended Posts

@Sandrem
There was no red text for this. It happened both times I tried it.
I moved Boba Fett a 1 bank and focused. Then I  used Advanced Sensors to coordinate Boba Fett with Kylo Upsilon shuttle. After I did the action (Expert Handling), it prompted me to pick the direction of my 1 bank again and moved Boba a second time and allowed Boba to take another action. Kylo did not perform his maneuver and the game continued. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alarum said:

@Sandrem
There was no red text for this. It happened both times I tried it.
I moved Boba Fett a 1 bank and focused. Then I  used Advanced Sensors to coordinate Boba Fett with Kylo Upsilon shuttle. After I did the action (Expert Handling), it prompted me to pick the direction of my 1 bank again and moved Boba a second time and allowed Boba to take another action. Kylo did not perform his maneuver and the game continued. 

I had this same thing a couple weeks ago with an Adv Sensors Upsilon coord.

 Used it on Epsilon Ldr for a focus rather than Boba barrel roll but the result was the same- a double activation for the target ship and no move for the Upsilon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So there was no red text, but I’m an online game QuickDraw last a shield in combat and was denied this revenge attack, even though I was aiming at a ship I just shot

Edited by TheOz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was just playing a game online, there was no error message. I used Burnout SLAM with out the advanced SLAM mod. After performing the SLAM action the option appeared to select an action. There were no actions displayed to select and the option to skip also did not appear. Keep up the awesome work guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever "merlin" is just quit on me, so that was a waste of time. It was a good match too, my Vader went down early vs his 2 yt2400 (albeit with some sketchy business, range crapped out so it let him shoot at me and not vice-versa) but I had dash down to 2 hull and his other at shields down. Why people gotta be like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Emeraldegg said:

Whoever "merlin" is just quit on me, so that was a waste of time. It was a good match too, my Vader went down early vs his 2 yt2400 (albeit with some sketchy business, range crapped out so it let him shoot at me and not vice-versa) but I had dash down to 2 hull and his other at shields down. Why people gotta be like that?

I actually know him and he isn’t really the rage quite kind of guy, he probably had an error or had to go for some random reason, that game state he would not be quitting , unless you just totally had super owned, more then likely it was a glitch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheOz said:

I actually know him and he isn’t really the rage quite kind of guy, he probably had an error or had to go for some random reason, that game state he would not be quitting , unless you just totally had super owned, more then likely it was a glitch 

It's certainly a possibility, I assumed it was a quit because I didn't get any sort of error, but I'm usually on the end of that kind of stuff so I'm not used to someone else having the error, so I didn't know what kind of behavior the program exhibits when that happens. I will take your word for it and retract my rather judgmental post. I was definitely frustrated by it but I shouldn't rush to conclusions.

Edited by Emeraldegg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Emeraldegg said:

It's certainly a possibility, I assumed it was a quit because I didn't get any sort of error, but I'm usually on the end of that kind of stuff so I'm not used to someone else having the error, so I didn't know what kind of behavior the program exhibits when that happens. I will take your word for it and retract my rather judgmental post. I was definitely frustrated by it but I shouldn't rush to conclusions.

Yeah not completely counting it out but more then likely it’s an error, I have had errors happen to me and I don’t even get an error screen lol

 

anyway I’m online if anyone is down for a game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two questions:

1. Is there any way to decrease the size of the boxes containing ship data so they aren't taking up so much of my screen?

2. I've had some close out of arc issues. That Tie Advance is well inside the arc of the U-Wing. Am I missing something?

Screen%20Shot%202018-04-26%20at%2011.28.

Edited by drail14me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, drail14me said:

Two questions:

1. Is there any way to decrease the size of the boxes containing ship data so they aren't taking up so much of my screen?

2. I've had some close out of arc issues. That Tie Advance is well inside the arc of the U-Wing. Am I missing something?

1) I plan to scale UI for small screen resolutions soon.

2) There are few problems with arc/distance checks. I plan to fix all problems in the next bug version, 0.5.0 (begining of the May).

Edited by Sandrem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a harpoon continue to give splash damage every turn after the ship that fired the killshot attacked (I.e Boba killed a ship with the harpoon condition which resolved normally, then the following turn Boba attacked a new target but the original ship died again after the attack resolved). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...