s1ickrick

Fly Casual X-Wing Simulator

I've yet to complete an online game. Twice, i got timeout errors then twice the games seemed to stop on a die roll like the other user never hit the "ok" button. Not sure if it was an error or if the other player just gave up. Both times it was against the same player running a Corran Nym list. I'd like to know if it was an error or if they quit mid game.

Hi and big congrats for all this work it is an amazing tool for us to test some lists !

however ... :-) With my 4 gunboats list, every time I use the action "reload", the game crash, no error message, just a freeze of the window then later an exit of the program.

It happens in a game again AI and a random opponent list, and for me a list with 4 alpha class starwings

3 hours ago, Koudcid said:

every time I use the action "reload", the game crash, no error message, just a freeze of the window then later an exit of the program.

Reload Action has a bug. I already fixed it. Update with a lot of bugfixes will be released today.

32 minutes ago, Sandrem said:

Reload Action has a bug. I already fixed it. Update with a lot of bugfixes will be released today.

What a reactivity !! thanks a lot

3 hours ago, Koudcid said:

What a reactivity !! thanks a lot

I’ve never seen a more reactive group! I reported an issue yesterday and it’s supposed to be fixed in today’s update!!

They are on Patreon. Their worked deserved a little reward. I hope others will kick in as well. 

Edit to add the disclaimer that I’m in no way connected other than I love to play their game!!

Edited by drail14me

Usually I release one big update every month. And in few days after release - small update with bugfixes only.
I can release updates with content and bugfixes more often, but this will decrease a lot speed of development of big features.

0.4.3.1 will be released in 1-2 hours.

Teaser (photo by https://www.instagram.com/xwingtmgphotography/ ):

NtdsXyx.jpg

5 hours ago, Sandrem said:

Version 0.4.3.1 is released

A lot of bugfixes, online multiplayer mode improvements.

Link to download: https://github.com/Sandrem/FlyCasual/releases/tag/0.4.3.1

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Sandrem

We need to keep supporting his guy. He’s doing God’s work. 

Oz and I finally finished a game, but we had several problems: First off, he was playing decimator with palpatine and quickdraw. We had an event where I shot at him and it showed him as having not used palpatine. Then he got an extra evade die from Lightweight Frame on quickdraw, and it said "evade was chosen" after the roll, but it didn't apply the evade. I believe he also tried to use palp several times over the course of the game and a few times didn't work, but you'd have to ask him on when. 2nd, his decimator was carrying Kylo Ren crew, but when he went to assign the card associated with that crew, it seemed to not have worked. I guess it didn't let him choose a card. Finally, his quickdraw was carrying harpoon missiles, he fired them at my Inquisitor's tie and killed it in one shot, thanks to a direct hit damage card. However, the next turn, when it came time to resolve the end phase, it gave me the same options to resolve as it did the prior turn whien Inqy blew up, to remove all counters, or trigger harpoooned damage. His quickdraw then took damage as if the Inquisitor was still alive, even though his ship was removed from the playing field the prior turn.

Edited by Emeraldegg

2nd completed game in a row with oz, that's promising! However, another glitch happened. I was playing twin IG-88s, B & C, with heavy laser cannons and fire-control systems. He was playing Quick draw and 2 tie silencers. At one point, I shot Quickdraw with my HLC and it counted the crit instead of changing the dice to a hit, which resulted in an unfortunate circumstance in which his quickdraw drew a direct hit card and blew up when it shouldn't have. Sorry oz! 

2 hours ago, Sandrem said:

Maybe  I will release 0.4.3.2 to fix Kelo Ren (crew) - only if another critical bugs will be found.

Meanwhile, screenshot from development version:

HtCpUhC.jpg

Is adaptive aileron coming too ?

Hello.  Just a heads up, I was playing a AI game as Rebels and Poe was hit with a Tractor Beam and the AI was trying to move me into another Imperial Ship.  I could not move Poe because he was going overlap and there did not seem to be an option for the AI to change the Tractor Beam movement or allow me to move either.  So, the game was stuck.  It did not crash, but was stuck waiting on the tractor beam movement, which was not allowed.

Love the game and thanks for all you are doing to develop this.

In the table top game Tractor beam gives you the option to move your opponent, or leave him where he (because it is a "may") is and reduce their agility.

Currently, Fly Casual doesn't give you the choice to leave the ship where it is. That could have possibly resolved @Cannon3's situation if it was an option.

365thEu.jpg