verdantsf

Fallout: Genesys, Community Campaign

Fallout: Genesys is an online Roll20/Discord community campaign combining Fallout 4 with the Genesys RPG system and the Fallout Theme by GM Phil (thanks, Phil)! Instead of a Sole Survivor deciding the fate of the Commonwealth, it will be the PCs, both Wastelanders and former Vault Dwellers. Material from the greater Fallout universe will eventually make appearance, alongside custom content.

As a community campaign, it follows a “participate when you can” approach, where anyone who is available to GM or play can step in each week for an adventure in the Commonwealth. If you’re familiar with the West Marches DnD campaign run by fans of Matt Colville, we’re going for the same overall concept.  

This first session will include a preliminary discussion of the setting and what we'd all like from it, followed by a short adventure.

For more information on the campaign, here's the Fallout: Genesys FAQ.

cover, welcome to the wasteland2.jpg

Edited by verdantsf

Your Fallout theme is fantastic, Phil! While I had a strong interest in the setting, due to other commitments, I just didn't have the time to flesh things out properly. Thanks for making this possible! And thanks for the reminder on the Chem supplement. I'll post that to the group now.