Sign in to follow this  
Jammers

CC - Refitting question

Can a player take a unique card from a player in their fleet and equip it to their fleet, with the other players permission? 

For Example, Player A wants to take the Yavaris title card and equip it to his fleet from Player B. Is this allowed? 

11 minutes ago, Jammers said:

Can a player take a unique card from a player in their fleet and equip it to their fleet, with the other players permission? 

For Example, Player A wants to take the Yavaris title card and equip it to his fleet from Player B. Is this allowed? 

Not in the standard rules.

The only way a unique can leave s Fleet is to be destroyed- either by the enemy or thebfkeet owner electing it.

ehich means it’s gone for good.

but it could work as a designated house rule.

3 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Not in the standard rules.

The only way a unique can leave s Fleet is to be destroyed- either by the enemy or thebfkeet owner electing it.

ehich means it’s gone for good.

but it could work as a designated house rule.

We formulated the house rule such that that it can be disbanded only if it's fully repaired, and can not be used in another fleet until the following round.

I hope that accounts for all the shenanigans that could be pulled... -_- I really hate Demolisher...

Edited by Ardaedhel

16 hours ago, Ardaedhel said:

We formulated the house rule such that that it can be disbanded only if it's fully repaired, and can not be used in another fleet until the following round.

I hope that accounts for all the shenanigans that could be pulled... -_- I really hate Demolisher...

I like that. It's kind of like saying Yavaris was being reassigned to another fleet and the missing round represents transfer time.

I really love Demolisher...(at least when it's only in my fleet)

On 1/11/2018 at 1:06 PM, Jammers said:

The key words here are "with the other players permission".   The Corellion Conflict campaign is a casual and friendly environment on it's surface - it isn't represented in any official tournament.  Various players may disagree, but the CC campaign begs for modifications to the standard ruleset (below is a GREAT link for some ideas... ).  Go crazy! Create new starting and ending fleet size limits, restrictions for uniques, retiring fleets/units rules, etc.   Just make sure everyone involved is on board for the changes.  Ask their opinion and create a "vote" if necessary, then craft your own personal ruleset (advice:  document changes!) that will apply to the campaign, and then dive in!