Darth Meanie

Kinds of Huge

1 hour ago, Marinealver said:

Frigate, Cruiser and Destroyer could be something for the future ;)

Sadly those terms may be more geared towards Armada

I would like to see them in Epic x-wing play but I just dont see the scale there. It looks like Epic will be limited to "corvette" and 'transport" and if you want the larger class of ships yoou'll have to take up Armada :(

2 hours ago, Marinealver said:

Frigate, Cruiser and Destroyer could be something for the future ;)

You do realize the Nebulon frigate would be as long as the standard 3x3 board, right?

1 hour ago, RedSkull said:

Sadly those terms may be more geared towards Armada

I would like to see them in Epic x-wing play but I just dont see the scale there. It looks like Epic will be limited to "corvette" and 'transport" and if you want the larger class of ships yoou'll have to take up Armada :(

I was actually wondering if anyone played a game of Armada that when fighter squadrons engaged one another it got played out using X-Wing.

Edited by Ambaryerno

1 minute ago, weisguy119 said:

It’s a 3D print I bought from a Russian guy on eBay and had commission painted by Luke at Exploding Car Repaints.

So it's nothing officially released by FFG.

Edited by Ambaryerno

14 hours ago, Ambaryerno said:

I was actually wondering if anyone played a game of Armada that when fighter squadrons engaged one another it got played out using X-Wing.

Once upon a time I was playing with a group that wanted to go all out and try and build an epic story campagin using x-wing, armda, and Imperial Assult.

This never got around to being launched though.

After having played a lot of epic matches (3rd year for the league right now), I have come to classify huge by types and weaponry / function.  A cannon Raider and a harpoon Raider can be vastly different.  Sometimes the amount of points that have been sunk in the huge also plays a critical role.

3 hours ago, RedSkull said:

Once upon a time I was playing with a group that wanted to go all out and try and build an epic story campagin using x-wing, armda, and Imperial Assult.

This never got around to being launched though.

This really needs to happen.