Shadow345

Ban Nym?

10 minutes ago, wurms said:

Oy, he is fine now. Having nym with trajectory simulator is a lot better than him with advance sensors. At least you can guess a general area of where he is gonna be and actually shoot him.

But did you see where he can drop bombs?

I actually don't have a ton of concern about Nym in a vacuum, but it's very difficult when he can be paired with a ship like Miranda.   Both have come through one nerf and still remain on top of  the meta...I feel like we've seen this before....

2 hours ago, Lonestar83 said:

Why do you think nym is bad for the game? Please elaborate.

I see you're new here, Lonestar, so I'll just give you the low-down.

It used to be about once a week (so he's getting better), Shadow345 drops a big pile of steamy just to get everyone riled up, and then has nothing more to say for the 8 pages of argument that ensue.

That first post?  That's all you'll get of his Nym-wit.

Edited by Darth Meanie

Another Scum pilot card errata will be needed: All Scurggs lose the EPT if they had it, it has no business being on that ship - just like it isn't on the K-Wing or on the sad TIE Punisher.

Make Harpoon Missiles either Unique or "Cancel all attack dice then apply 1 facedown card to the target ship and the Harpooned! condition "

Might as well errata the Gunboat too: move Reload action to both titles, no reload without title. I think that SHOULD be enough.

26 minutes ago, Kalandros said:

Another Scum pilot card errata will be needed: All Scurggs lose the EPT if they had it, it has no business being on that ship - just like it isn't on the K-Wing or on the sad TIE Punisher.

Make Harpoon Missiles either Unique or "Cancel all attack dice then apply 1 facedown card to the target ship and the Harpooned! condition "

Might as well errata the Gunboat too: move Reload action to both titles, no reload without title. I think that SHOULD be enough.

Overreact much?  You can dodge an arc, you can't dodge ps10.

It's cute that everything crawling for a nerf is simply countered by IONS.

seems to me that some people really hate Ions. FFG is doing all he can to revive this, but no one still playing it :(

Just get more control in the game, throwing red dices is not enough sometimes.

Edited by Cerve

Oh man... I flew against nym with TLT, bomb generator and bomb projector.

It was bloody awful to fly against. The combination of blast radius and firing off every turn a bomb back/forward was just the worst thing.  If I got close then I got TLT primary weaponed in the face, if I got behind I got bombed. If I sniped from the front I got bombed. If I got behind I got bombed. If I split my forces then he bombed AND shot off the TLT.