Sign in to follow this  
Morphology

More patience required for the Android setting.

I'm glad that this sourcebook has been announced. I'm sad that it is scheduled for Q2. I am not particularly interested in a fantasy setting (I already play the "world's most popular rpg").

I am, however, chomping at the bit to get the Android setting which I have to wait even longer for. Q3? Heaven forbid, Q4?

10 minutes ago, Swordbreaker said:

Take their projections for release with a grain of salt. Unless they've turned over several leaves, it's a full quarter off at least.

Genesys pretty much arrived on time.

Edited by lyinggod

Just now, lyinggod said:

Genesys was pretty much arrived on time.

Apparently because they printed it somewhere on the North American continent. If they decide to outsource future supplements overseas like they usually do, it's a shot in the dark.

I'm running an Android game. I'm using their excellent Worlds of Android book. Sure it doesn't provide tons of mechanical things, but using the basics in the Genesis core and a little imagination gets me a long way. Of course, once the Android sourcebook is released, I'll gladly use its info instead haha

I'm thinking of doing the same. Do you bring your Worlds of Android book to the table? I would buy a second copy to beat up and carry around. I bought 2 copies of Genesys for the same reason. Yeah, I'm totally anal about my books. So many "action figures" unopened and never played....

My plans for setting up an Android campaign had to be put on a back-burner.  I guess it's time for me to by the Worlds of Android book.  Have any of you shared any custom settings material you've developed?  If not, will you?