Sign in to follow this  
GrandAdmiralCrunch

Wave 7 - What remains Unspoiled

gU6x8To.jpg

Top to bottom - Left to Right

- Unique Gauntlet pilot (Gar Saxon) - Has been spoiled in a tabletop magazine but not officialy

- 2 cards (1 faceup) not enough info - Possible Offensive Retrofit

- Sovereign 

- facedown Commander card

- officer (Captain Brunson)

- officer (Instructor Goran)

- facedown Defensive card (possible copy)

- Early Warning _________

- Darth Vader (visible but hard to read in spread - Easier in High Res image)

8-10 Unspoiled Cards

ZGN3DMi.jpg

Top to bottom - Left to Right

- Facedown title (Likely 2nd copy of exodus fleet)

- MC75 title

- Heavy Ion Emplacements

- Early Warning __________(Again)

- Facedown Officer

- General Draven

- Bail Organa

6 cards unspoiled 

How to on Raid Mechanic

Certainly enough for another article or two

[Thanks to Slasher956, villakarvarousku,  Visovics, TallGiraffe, Trangular, and Captain_Nemo for additional info]

Edited by GrandAdmiralCrunch

My take on Imperials:

Top line (left to right)...Both squad cards are unspoiled (2).

Middle line (left to right)...?, ?, Chimaera (face down), 7th Fleet, 7th Fleet, Sovereign?, Facedown Shields to the Max?, Intensify Firepower, Entrapment Formation. (3)

Bottom line (left to right)...Facedown Thrawn?*, Thrawn, Captain...?, Pryce, Instructor...?, Grint, Facedown defensive retrofit, Early Warning?, Vader. (4)

I think that leaves 9 unspoiled things for the Imperials. Of course, the facedown defensive retrofit might be something we already have, but that Imperials don't have access to in their ships. You know like Advanced Projectors or Cluster Bombs! ;) 

*-The reason I think we see a facedown Thrawn in the spread is that the articles and marketing material have said there are 6 ship cards, 2 squadron cards, and 17 upgrade cards. The count in the spread is 18 upgrade cards. Why they would do that, I have no idea, but it seems clear that there is one extra upgrade-sized card running around in that spread. Including two commanders in one expansion box would be unprecedented.

2 minutes ago, RobertK said:

My take on Imperials:

Top line (left to right)...Both squad cards are unspoiled (2).

Middle line (left to right)...?, ?, Chimaera (face down), 7th Fleet, 7th Fleet, Sovereign?, Facedown Shields to the Max?, Intensify Firepower, Entrapment Formation. (3)

Bottom line (left to right)...Facedown Thrawn?*, Thrawn, Captain...?, Pryce, Instructor...?, Grint, Facedown defensive retrofit, Early Warning?, Vader. (4)

I think that leaves 9 unspoiled things for the Imperials. Of course, the facedown defensive retrofit might be something we already have, but that Imperials don't have access to in their ships. You know like Advanced Projectors or Cluster Bombs! ;) 

*-The reason I think we see a facedown Thrawn in the spread is that the articles and marketing material have said there are 6 ship cards, 2 squadron cards, and 17 upgrade cards. The count in the spread is 18 upgrade cards. Why they would do that, I have no idea, but it seems clear that there is one extra upgrade-sized card running around in that spread. Including two commanders in one expansion box would be unprecedented.

This is the Generic Squadron. We haven’t gotten the Unique. 

swm29_squadron_card.png

11 minutes ago, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

This is the Generic Squadron. We haven’t gotten the Unique. 

Good point.

The other point I made about Thrawn is possibly wrong as well. In both places I've read about it, it says something like in addition to being able to command using Thrawn, it comes with the ship, the two squadrons, two squadron cards, six ship cards, and seventeen other upgrade cards. So there may indeed be eighteen upgrade cards in the box. We'll see, I guess.

Edited by RobertK

21 minutes ago, solaria said:

anyone have any idea what Sovereign can do?

It's supposed to be Tarkin's flagship, right? In that case, likely something that helps Tarkin, which would mean some kind of interaction with command tokens.

If that's correct, it would need to be fairly strong I think as they're trying to improve an expensive commander with an upgrade on an expensive ship...

15 minutes ago, Snipafist said:

It's supposed to be Tarkin's flagship, right? In that case, likely something that helps Tarkin, which would mean some kind of interaction with command tokens.

If that's correct, it would need to be fairly strong I think as they're trying to improve an expensive commander with an upgrade on an expensive ship...

It could also go the Raddus/Profundity direction and mimic his ability in a slightly different way.  Free token every round on Sovereign or something like that.

12 minutes ago, Formynder4 said:

Sovereign : zero points. Reduce the cost of Tarkin by 20.

Oh, c'mon, there are more fun ways to play around with it than that.  'You can be assigned any number of command tokens, including duplicates of the same type.  Any time a friendly ship is assigned a command token, you may gain 1 command token of the same type.'

2 minutes ago, Viktor Tanek said:

Howlrunner also. 

No! Bad!

No Swarm!

Bad!

(and hence the reminder ? )

It just serves as a reminder to everyone else to not make assumptions and to double check rules now and then.

Just don’t obsess over rules like me. Leave that to me. One loser is enough ?

Edited by Drasnighta