dresdinseven

Realms of Terrinoth Official Sourcebook

5 minutes ago, dbm_ said:

Last time the book was printed in the US so I seem to recall it went from ‘At the printer’ to ‘in store’ very quickly?

Right, but we don't quite know for certain where this one is being printed.

I cannot confirm this 100 percent, but I asked the same question about where it was being printed and customer service indicated they had acquired a printing asset in  north America and thought Terrinoth would be printed there, US.  I would not be surprised if allot of the RPG books would be printed there. It was odd they would not confirm the page count which we knows now is 264.

Just now, RedJediKnight said:

This could really help boost Genesys sales IMHO. Not that they don't sound good... been consistently in the top sellers on Drivethrurpg for weeks and they were out of stock for a bit a week or two after the release. Sounds like a success.

I hope so. The system is solid and I feel FFG have a good standard they set for themselves on the quality of product they release. Their opportunity to offer a product to a much broader audience is here, they have a plethora of settings they own to work with, and if the system becomes well established they won’t struggle to purchase rights to other IP’s. Star Wars rpg has a theoretical end of life where bloat will become horrendous, this doesn’t have that problem.

22 minutes ago, TheSapient said:

Did the core rulebook ever go "on the boat"?  Is it possible the boat is metaphorical, this new book was printed in the US, and will hit shelves very soon?

They possibly don't have a 'On the truck' option.

I always like the "in the post" update, even more so the "in my hands" update :)

But "on the boat" is pretty cool too, Serena must be bringing them over on the ship from Mennara.

ESP77 said - Still says on the boat for me ☹️

People were talking about the core book when mentioning 'shipping now'

Edited by Martinslair

3 hours ago, Martinslair said:

ESP77 said - Still says on the boat for me ☹️

People were talking about the core book when mentioning 'shipping now'

Yeah, I realize that now...

That’s what I get for replying to posts after a cursory glance right before bed. ?