VAYASAN

So, release date game....

Who can guess the release date?  Winner receives a years supply of Gungan Boomas!

Im going to be crazy and go with the 18th Jan that has been noted on a couple of sites (more likely to be Feb 14th though, day before I go on holiday) :D 

4 minutes ago, TerrorScream said:

ive heard talk of late January for some store in AUS

My preorder says jan, but the same store lists the expansions as feb even though they all went on the boat together.

Edited by Ralgon

I try to shop local, as much as I do with Amazon.  Did my pre-order through the local game shop.  Name on list; no pre-payment and notified upon arrival with "x" days to purchase prior to product going to next on list.  Considering I am out of country 2/5-2/9 ....

This arrives in the store that week.  I miss my order.  Have to wait another 4-8 weeks for the second shipment.  Just how my luck goes.  

32 minutes ago, Dash Two said:

I try to shop local, as much as I do with Amazon.  Did my pre-order through the local game shop.  Name on list; no pre-payment and notified upon arrival with "x" days to purchase prior to product going to next on list.  Considering I am out of country 2/5-2/9 ....

This arrives in the store that week.  I miss my order.  Have to wait another 4-8 weeks for the second shipment.  Just how my luck goes.  

Cant you just phone them, pay ahead and have it kept there till you get back?

13 minutes ago, VAYASAN said:

Cant you just phone them, pay ahead and have it kept there till you get back?

Very large store ... awesome store ... track this, as if it was 1984, manually in a 3-ring binder.  With that comes a total lack of security with CC information in the year of 2018 and 2018 business rules.  In desperate need of a better POS; inventory and CRM systems ... whole different dialogue.  

Trust me.  Tried talking this through with a few folks at the store and the concept of pre-pay ... please, take my money .... went nowhere

But ... super nice people and, when, I go and ask 100 questions about paints and products, always super helpful and I do what I can to give them my business. 

Win some.  Lose some.  

As an Armada player and with X Wing friends, I have never seen an expansion that is less than 3 months later than expected haha. So I'm going with late March. Some people say Armada is due in June.

Edited by JBar

28 minutes ago, Sirdrasco said:

Amazon has Feb 2.

Well, it also has Jan 11, which is Dec 21 + 3 weeks. The Feb 2 date is Dec 11 + 6 weeks. So they're guessing just like us.

I'll guess release date Feb 5 (announced Jan 26 at LVO), since boat + 6 weeks is fairly reasonable. Actually in stores Feb 19. Also predicting copies available at LVO.

Edited by onebit73

I'm tossing my hat in on February 8th. I saw a website that suggested shipping time by boat from China to USA was approximately 40 days. If you think 40 days from December 21st  (or more likely than not a few days before. I doubt the site updated in real time on the shipment.) That would hit the boat hitting the USA around the end of January. Allow a week or two for shipping around the country and you should theoretically see it within the first couple weeks of February. If it doesn't hit on Feb 8th, it'll probably be the week after. At least that's my guess.