Jump to content
Visovics

2 down, 1 to go...

Recommended Posts

So now we have seen 2 of the 3 titles for each expansion, one of which is multi-ship for each faction.

So from an imperial stand-point: With 7th fleet and Chimaera, do you expect Sovereignty to be Also incredible?

And from a rebel stand-point: With Profundity and Mon Cal, do you expect the last title to be also incredible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Visovics said:

So now we have seen 2 of the 3 titles for each expansion, one of which is multi-ship for each faction.

So from an imperial stand-point: With 7th fleet and Chimaera, do you expect Sovereignty to be Also incredible?

And from a rebel stand-point: With Profundity and Mon Cal, do you expect the last title to be also incredible?

I’m just hoping Sovereign does something to help Tarkin.

It was his personal Star Destroyer after all...

 

 

As for the MC75, well, we lack any in universe guidance, so it could be anything... 

Edited by Drasnighta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have insider information that there's a 67% chance the remaining MC-75 Title is the "Nunchuck" and it'll allow you to summon a copy of itself for free, with a chain that connects them.   Then once per game you can exhaust the title and swing the two ships around, whatever Imperial ships you hit are removed from the game if you hit them hard enough to knock them off the table.   If you hit yourself however, you must immediately flee the battlefield.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Crabbok said:

I have insider information that there's a 67% chance the remaining MC-75 Title is the "Nunchuck" and it'll allow you to summon a copy of itself for free, with a chain that connects them.   Then once per game you can exhaust the title and swing the two ships around, whatever Imperial ships you hit are removed from the game if you hit them hard enough to knock them off the table.   If you hit yourself however, you must immediately flee the battlefield.  

That's certainly one way to get us to buy duplicate Chimaeras...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Crabbok said:

I have insider information that there's a 67% chance the remaining MC-75 Title is the "Nunchuck" and it'll allow you to summon a copy of itself for free, with a chain that connects them.   Then once per game you can exhaust the title and swing the two ships around, whatever Imperial ships you hit are removed from the game if you hit them hard enough to knock them off the table.   If you hit yourself however, you must immediately flee the battlefield.  

Hmm...did they finally kill all our Bothan spies and force us to rely on Gungans?  Because i think you MIGHT want to check your "insider source" :D

Still, i'd use it :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kristjan said:

I wanna see the spoil for Early Warning System. I think it lets you declare a hull zone to be obstructed. Depending on cost, that would be awesome, makes defending the ship from squads much easier.

Agreed, on all points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kristjan said:

I wanna see the spoil for Early Warning System. I think it lets you declare a hull zone to be obstructed. Depending on cost, that would be awesome, makes defending the ship from squads much easier.

That would synergize very nicely with the 7th Fleet titles, also. Bombing my front? -1 damage. Bombing my side? Obstructed. Bombing my otherside? Enjoy overlapping flak.

Edited by RobertK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RobertK said:

That would synergize very nicely with the 7th Fleet titles, also. Bombing my front? -1 damage. Bombing my side? Obstructed. Bombing my otherside? Enjoy overlapping flak.

Yup, I had the same thought.  Facing a ship-heavy fleet instead?  Okay, front arc is obstructed, and also -1 damage after I've braced it.  Hope you didn't plan on killing that ISD. 

Also, did I mention that Cymoon brought STM?  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, xanderf said:

Well I, for one, am hoping we get three copies of 'Seventh Fleet', at least.  Really not looking forward to having to dig up multiple Chimaera expansions to run a 3x VSD fleet...

Who else is getting a 2nd Chimaera just so we can run 4 ISDs in CC?

**Raises hand**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Green Knight said:

It probably tries to buff Tarkin.

But my prediction is that 38 pts is still too much.

Indeed. FFG is just not very good at adequate buffing. They need to go back to Mr. Miyagi's Karate-Kid school. "wax on; wax off"

 

13 hours ago, xanderf said:

Well I, for one, am hoping we get three copies of 'Seventh Fleet', at least.  Really not looking forward to having to dig up multiple Chimaera expansions to run a 3x VSD fleet...

Hoping, maybe. But I'm guessing that it's going to be just two titles. That way you have to buy multiple Chimaera expansions to run a 3x VSD fleet.

  1. fewer pieces of card stock
  2. less ink cost
  3. @xanderf has to buy 2 Chimaera expansions to run a a 3x VSD fleet.
    = Profit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

I’m just hoping Sovereign does something to help Tarkin.

It was his personal Star Destroyer after all...

 

 

As for the MC75, well, we lack any in universe guidance, so it could be anything... 

My version was. However it was renamed to Chimaera by FFG. 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...