gamblertuba

Showcase: M12-L Kimogila Fighter

On 6/4/2018 at 1:32 PM, NilsTillander said:

From the KAth Scarlett Crew (see here whole crew below): 

Pxt3UPt.jpg

Now I wanna see a Rebel Alliance paintjob based on the classic "Red Squadron" X-Wings, or a Republic paintjob based on the typical style for Arc-170s.

12 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

The turret reminds me of the M-22 Kryat.

I mean...they're basically the same ship? The M22 is just a M12-L with a longer body and a turret slapped on top...

The M22 is the logical up-armed and up-armored version of the M12-L that any successful pirate would make it become...cause, money buys you things...like guns and "spices" and guns...

Modded and painted up a second one for my current list (Sol Sixxa, Joustero, double M12L beasts). More weathered than the other orange one.

haAvTnIl.jpg

And a brutally honest macro flash pic of the nose (so one can see some blemishes..., I amstill content though)

v2MX74rl.jpg

Edited by Managarmr
link correction

On 3/23/2020 at 3:46 AM, Dragon_King said:

Here is my Bird, inspired by the artwork. It was a test, to add color with the airbrush over a metallic primed surface. Turned out ok, but with room for improvement.

5zfxpapi.jpg

yivbxge5.jpg

Card_Pilot_209.png

What paints did you use? I’ve considered doing this scheme, and this is a wonderfully clean take on it.

On 7/26/2020 at 3:03 AM, CoffeeMinion said:

What paints did you use? I’ve considered doing this scheme, and this is a wonderfully clean take on it.

GW colors. And some Airbrush colors. But for another time I would prime it first metallic and then use yellow wash with the airbrush. It's a thiner layer and the metallic still shines trough