Wiredin

The mountain you die on

59 minutes ago, Wiredin said:

I love the U-Wing. I've gone 3/2 in a tournament with it and Rey. The Cassian build I fly is actually "concerning" to a lot of opponents, which is hilarious. Someone else posted it first... but it's expert handling, experimental interface, title, adv.sensors, kyle kartan, and inspiring recruit. Nothing says fun like a 3 focus barrel rolling U-Wing! 

Thats the exact build I was flying! Every round, without fail, someone would TL Cassian... I’d just smile as I shed that TL with Expert Handling every time.

13 minutes ago, Innese said:

Thats the exact build I was flying! Every round, without fail, someone would TL Cassian... I’d just smile as I shed that TL with Expert Handling every time.

I know, it's hilarious, and all the mods you can get out of it. It's so silly. It might be the best way to U-Wing. 

20 minutes ago, Crit Happens said:

You know mine is Echo. Although I'm not as stubborn on my hill as you are on yours. The last two waves, I've definitely started embracing the meta a lot more. I can't wait to see the jank you bring to Calgary!

you inspired this post with that article you tagged me in our FB group. This wave I'm in there like a dirty shirt. 

I'm honestly really undecided on my lists for Calgary... But the jank isn't as strong as usual... for next store champs you better watch out, I got some extreme janky B-Wing stuff going on!!! 

(Kylo/Rho/Rho or Fenn/Poe/Wedge or Rey/Jan Ors are my contenders) 

Edited by Wiredin

Low PS phantoms with Stygium.  Cloak and block/run, decloak and kill. Sounds so simple, but all they do is go pop now :(.

Rexler Brath is a close second. Even with the expertise build he never quite seems to pull his weight in points.  Not sure yet if thats because he's Rexler or if it's me :D