Sign in to follow this  
jl_zao

Anyone in Seattle?

Sorry to speak for Dr. Zoltar, but there's one possibly. There's a game store on the ave, east side of the street way up north across from the yellow school thingy where cthulhu is respected. I also have a friend in west seattle. i could perhaps put you guys in touch if you express interest. he's been out of the game since long ago, but i still keep sending him every AP, and he has some killer decks and a killer game instinct.

Thanks for the plug Johnny.

I'm actually in Tacoma, but can drive north to Seattle.  I have a core set of friends that play Mythos, Call of Cthulhu, and Arkham Horror every so often.  I'm sure I can include you in our group.

In our heyday, we used to frequent the major WOTC store on the Ave and play monthly (Mythos that is).  Then we moved to Cross Roads mall and eventually to Third Place Books.  We have a Yahoo Group that we use as our main form of communication.  PM me and I'll let you know which group it is.

Dr. Zoltar said:

PM me and I'll let you know which group it is.

I'd gladly PM you, Dr. Zoltar, except I don't think that's possible in these new forums.  But if you accept my friend invitation I think we can exchange info or something.

Jeremy

I'm in Tacoma, and have not yet picked up my Core set.  But hoping to soon!  And then, I Take Over the World!

Also a bit curious how this game measures up to Mythos CCG; clearly the artwork is outstanding, but I won't know how the game plays until I actually own it and take it for a spin...

Don't use attachments, especially on the loan, and esecially when bluffing, because Agency would just Shotgun Blast you and your friend's attachment into discard pile.

gui%C3%B1o.gif

So, I just recently got my core set and asylum packs, and I'm ready to play if anyone wants to.  League or no league.  Store or no store.  I just want to play with someone!

So, what do you say, Seattle players, can we set up a date, time, and place?  Maybe in the first half of April?

I went through the hoops to get a login on the "organized play site", and Gary's at 85th and Greenwood is signed up. But, they don't appear to be on-board for the Adventure League stuff, and everything they have listed appears to be for the UFC game, not CoC...

The only other Washington state site on there is in Bellingham :(

I don't know if anyone is running  adventure leagues  in Seattle.

However, if we are looking for a nice place to play, I suggest First Pick Games.  Good environment, a lot of tables, and they run the Game of Thrones League every month (just played on Saturday and had a really fun time). 

Let me make a simple proposal.  If I can get just THREE other people to express interest in playing this game on a weekend, I will organize the event.  Probably for as soon as the second half of April.

Just need 3 people to say yes. 

Any Seattle players want to get together some time in June? 

Casual, competitive, whatever...I just want some people to play this game with!

I would love to get together and play as I've just introduced a friend to the CoC CCG/LCG game.  Brick and Mortar store or not.  I'm in the Lynnwood area (just north of Seattle).  Hit me up and let's set a time and place...

Myself and two of my friends recently got into CoC and have been playing it amongst ourselves.  I'm sure we would be down for any form of play, either casual or competitive if people want to get some form of league or whatever the standardized format is.  We live in Bellevue, near Factoria, and I'm sure we're willing to commute to any part of the Greater Seattle area.