Sorry I'm in the same boat as Tokra, work has been crazy and worlds is taking up time. Soon as I get back we can settle this up-

As for next round Ghost wants to make some changes. 

If it's 5 v 1 voting to just move to the AOA would anyone mind giving Ghost this turns resources so he can simply make those changes he was hoping for?

Saves us all a game, but doesn't cheat ghost to resources he is needing.

6 hours ago, Tokra said:

We can just make a "null" round. All get the resources (in case they want to modify a bit for the final battle. 

And after this we try to find a time where we all 6 have time for the big battle.

Done! Let's start trying!

I have a busy schedule, but I can make a little bit of time (perhaps a day's worth) between next Tuesday after 7 PM GMT+1 and the 28th at a similar time (but at any time of the day within that period). After that it's after the 6th of June at almost any time, but preferably in the evening. The latter is the better time for me.

On 5/15/2018 at 1:39 AM, Ginkapo said:

Attempt a single 6 hour session or multiple shorter sessions? 

I'm fine with either.

@Tokra to ease scheduling last time we did 1 admiral per round controlling all ships- but teammates that could be present could contribute input. Each admiral plays 2 rounds, we selected who played which round by random dice roll but could also be assigned. Each of the first three turns can easily take 2 hours, though the final 3 are usually rather rapid in comparison. 

Or we could push for a day. But like I said, it would have to essentially be a 7am pacifc time start for me during the week.

I would prefer to have at least a day where we all are playing. Even if it will take a few days for it. 

I have time at this weekend (Saturday and Sunday). But next week i am really busy, with Euros in Birmingham. After this i am free way more.

Euros are over, next worlds is far away.

I think it is time to find the time for the final battle ?.
So calling for @GhostofNobodyInParticular; @BrobaFett; @Darth Veggie; @Dr alex
So we can finish it (with the only true result, a rebel win ?)

Even when GK has no time for it right now, there is no reason not to do it. Someone else can take over his fleet. And after all, we might have problems to get all 5 remaining player on one table.

My suggestion would be next week? I can every day beside Monday. All times from 4pm GMT till 11pm GMT are fine for me.
How about everyone post at what time they can, and we try to find a day where the most are able to play?

Generally, I am free at any point between 11 AM GMT (12 PM BST) and 7 PM GMT (8 PM BST) on all days. However, that is subject to change on shortish notice. I shall however endeavor to assure that any proposed time is free before I commit.

Edited by GhostofNobodyInParticular

Normally I am free from 8am (gmt) to 4pm from Monday to Wednesday and on Firday. On some days, evening is possible as well. But this has to be checked individually.

My specific availability for next week is:

- Monday: 8am (gmt) to 4pm

- Tuesday: 10am (gmt) till the next morning (but with a preferred late start)

- Wednesday: not at all

- Thursday: not at all

- Friday: 4pm (gmt) till the next morning

- Saturday: in dire need from 4pm (gmt) till 2pm (but this is not fur sure; if it is the only possible date, I will try and inform you soon.

- Sunday: not at all

Compared with what the others have said, it seems that up to no on Tuesday next week is our best candidate: From 4PM to 7 PM all are on board.  From 2pm to 4pm @Tokrais missing and from 7pm to 11am @GhostofNobodyInParticular is missing.

Another interesting candidate might be Friday. GNiP, is your time frame limited to till 7PM on Fridays as well?

@Green Knight what are you preferred times?

@Dr alex What about you?

Edited by Darth Veggie

2 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Well, I realize I gave times with a bit of a mistake in them. I was following my habit of listing when I am free to start games. I can play the game into about 11 PM GMT (12 AM BST).

In that case, Tuesday and Friday seem to be equally good candidates!