Sign in to follow this  
Oldpara

Krakow Regionals 2018 stream

26 minutes ago, TheRabidAardvark said:

third round....holy **** I'd be getting pissed if my opponent was that Han-Poe player.  At this point, I'd be assuming he's intentionally knocking things out of position to give himself an advantage.

Yes, he is extremely sloppy!

Just saw 5min and he made several mistakes already

So this Ken guy in round 3....

Knocking things out of position by "accident".

Rolling more defense dice than he should.

"Forgetting" all his turns were red due to a crit.

Bumping Poe enough to put Quickdraw in arc...

Guy's a **** cheater.  That's all way too much for it to be an accident, especially for an "experienced" player.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, TheRabidAardvark said:

So this Ken guy in round 3....

Knocking things out of position by "accident".

Rolling more defense dice than he should.

"Forgetting" all his turns were red due to a crit.

Bumping Poe enough to put Quickdraw in arc...

Guy's a **** cheater.  That's all way too much for it to be an accident, especially for an "experienced" player.

It's hard to say for sure, but either way I'd be super pissed if I was his opponent.  That bump on Poe looked like it brought Quickdraw into arc.

Edited by Biophysical

Posted (edited)

He also reposition by hand opponent ship after they have moved (!) Und revealing opponents dial. Don't touch opponent's things!!

Edited by IG88E

Just now, Biophysical said:

It's hard to say for sure, but either way I'd be super pissed if I was his opponent.  That bump on Poe looked like it brought Quickdraw into arc.

doesn't just look like it. I took the pictures, overlayed them, and he 100% did not have QD in arc before

Posted (edited)

Btw this Ken (Bartosz Wójcicki) is European Single Championship Runner Up, European Team Champion, Polish Team Champion (with Legion) and double Regionals winner. He was drinking whole night, but this is not an excuse.

He's warned, and will be watched.

Edited by Oldpara

2 minutes ago, Oldpara said:

Btw this Ken (Bartosz Wójcicki) is European Championship Runner Up ;) 

He's warned.

I am not wondering that he is runner up, with this methods...

Just now, IG88E said:

I am not wondering that he is runner up, with this methods...

He was streamed couple of times during European Champonships without any complaints, so we find this behaviour rather new and unexpected.   

3 minutes ago, GreenDragoon said:

That seems more reasonable. Don't attribute to malice what can be explained with stupidity - or in this case intoxication.

I don't think that sounds reasonable at all.

4 minutes ago, GreenDragoon said:

As explanation. Not his behavior. Assuming intent is a very serious accusation in such a small community.

Here's the overlay, btw

https://imgur.com/Vm9oYc9

He did it before Quickdraw was moved, so I don't think it was intended. But anyway it looks bad, and feels bad playing against such clumsiness.

I tried making my own image. Was unsure if he even had arc after. Ended up not mattering much, but it really could have.

r3poland.gif

1 hour ago, Oldpara said:

He did it before Quickdraw was moved, so I don't think it was intended. But anyway it looks bad, and feels bad playing against such clumsiness.

There's almost no good Quickdraw move in that scenario where Poe wouldn't like a little extra arc in that direction.

2 hours ago, Oldpara said:

Timewalk Assaj + Adv sensors TLT EU Nym. 3:0 so far, but paired against Dash/Poe in the next round so I expect loss.

What is "Timewalk" Assaj?

4 hours ago, GreenDragoon said:

That seems more reasonable. Don't attribute to malice what can be explained with stupidity - or in this case intoxication.

Well, if you damage property while drunk driving, you are still an *******. If you ruin someone else's game because you are drunk, you are still an *******. Disqualify his drunkard cheating *** and be done with it.