Truthiness

Profundity Up!

Just now, Squark said:

You have to get an Assault Frigate or Mc75 into distance one of Yavaris, then activate while having a squadron token. Certainly handy when you can pull it off, but it'll take time to line up. Plus you have to fly your delivery ship straight into the b-wing cloud to do it.

Wont a hammer head work?

Just now, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

You would be correct. 

Indeed it is...

I still hope that's not the final thing, because that's going to wreak havoc with KDY's current database schema. I think I'm going to wait until I see what the back of the card looks like before I plan around including the specific aurabesh icon, or they might change it by release.

Just now, Irishmadcat said:

Jyn I cxan't read/ spell. So excited. :)

In which case, she annihalates Yavaris, Salvation anything that desperately needs a nav, Thrawn and other things. 

Though I am still in favour of the boarding alternative, "Just blow the **** thing up", you got to close range alive, so just deal out damage. But hey, thats me.

1 minute ago, ovinomanc3r said:

KISD + WAB can do too much damage. Add Advanced Gunnery and Avenger to more fun.

Really? Cause the most I can see it doing is 2 direct damage with WAB. WAB only distributes half of the number of black hit icons. Not enough to even kill a flotilla. If you double arc and crit both times, then you can kill a flotilla with the direct damage. I'm ok with it.

1 minute ago, GammonLord said:

Ok, i'm not seeing a downside to both MC75s - they seem amazing value for the points. Can someone show me a downside cos im struggling! :D

And then look at the defence tokens. :) Still good, but thats the downside, and no engine techs or fighter coordination teams.