vlad9969

Legacies release date

I contacted CoolStuff about my preorder asking if folks would be getting any of the preview wave I got this reply:

Unfortunately we were not a store selected for the preview wave of these items, and as such they will be shipping out on the official release date.” 

I’ll probably cancel the order and get some other games I’ve been wanting. 

10 hours ago, Mburnaugh64 said:

I contacted CoolStuff about my preorder asking if folks would be getting any of the preview wave I got this reply:

Unfortunately we were not a store selected for the preview wave of these items, and as such they will be shipping out on the official release date.” 

I’ll probably cancel the order and get some other games I’ve been wanting. 

If you're like me, and LOVE the system of this game, but HATE the CCG...  Might I suggest ASHES: Rise of the Phoenixborn.  It is now receiving great support form Plaid Hat Games and the Core comes with SIX COMPLETE (and really good decks) and enough dice for 4 people to play at the same time.  It also has (good and fun) rules for drafting.  Boosters are not sold for this game, only complete decks (like a LCG).  No additional purchase is ever needed though.

33 minutes ago, RJM said:

Two miracles at once! :P

I had a box of Awakenings boosters stolen off my stoop not long after the game launched, right when content was super difficult to come by. My bar is set low... if my loot is not stolen, I consider it a success regardless of how late it gets to me. :P