Sign in to follow this  
Shadow345

Does Armada need Lucrehulk?

3 minutes ago, idiewell said:

Yep, although i remember reading somewhere that they were also used by the Empire as prison ships.  Of course, nowadays, who knows what passes for canon.

That's actually much easier than it was, and "none of the above" is.

3 minutes ago, Varyag said:

The Separatist and Republic navys each deserve their own faction.

But they also deserve to be so obsolete that a Light Cruiser looking at them the wrong way causes Structural Damage...

...  at least, that's the implication given in Canon sources.

9 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

But they also deserve to be so obsolete that a Light Cruiser looking at them the wrong way causes Structural Damage...

...  at least, that's the implication given in Canon sources.

citation required?

Edited by Blail Blerg
quote??

5 hours ago, Forresto said:

So Iden Versio, elite of the elite Imperial Commando, says "Old doesn't mean bad, if it can shoot its dangerous." in regards to clone wars era star fighters.

I dont get those that say "oh its old, its not worth it/ its useless/its weak/ etc...." as arguments against a ship being included in armada.

Me: "ummm hello, you do realise how old the millennium falcon is right, 99.99% of the **** rebel fleet even"

As to "does armada need lucrehulk"

No. But it wants it, along with other prequel era ships that are actual warships. ^_^

If they did this old battleship...then you would have to include Driod Vulture fighters too and the Hyena bombers...........so basically you would have to do a CIS fleet....or have them repurposed into the Rebel fleet....or have them as a neutral faction...Scum/Rogues/Pirates.

I know that it has been said that the Rebellion used a Bulwark MK1, but I don't remember them using Lucrehulks

On 1/3/2018 at 8:18 PM, melminiatures said:

Ironically I always thought that the balanced system of battles of Star Wars Armada works much better with the Clone Wars. The Civil War (particularly the new canon) is almost never about big space battles. Most of the time is the Empire crushing the Rebellion.

Agree with you 100% here. 

I would be totally onboard with separatist holdouts as a rebel subfaction. I mean in Tarkin (I believe) it is stated that those remaining separatists were what the empire mainly fought in the dark ages. The first sparks of rebellion were good ol' seppies. As for subfactions in general I would love them being in the game and having specific internal synergy and own upgrades like in the newest wave of X-wing.

Edited by LennoxPoodle