Karneck

Why can't EA make a Star Wars Space Sim

36 minutes ago, martok2112 said:

Want it done yesterday?  Pay 100!   :D

1 hour ago, Noosh said:

Erg...so like every phone and tablet 'strategy' game.... Want that ISD done now??¿? Pay 20 bucks.

Right? Can't remember the last time there was an actual honest game

4 minutes ago, martok2112 said:

One of my favorite SW games to this day is still Empire At War, with its add on Forces of Corruption. :)

Would love to see PS4 get an adaptation of this game somehow.

I think you mean I need to buy a computer and down load steam! It seriously like 10 bucks regularly and 3 bucks on sale

2 hours ago, Noosh said:

I think you mean I need to buy a computer and down load steam! It seriously like 10 bucks regularly and 3 bucks on sale

Oh, no, I have a PC to play the game on, and the game itself.

I'm more for consoles anymore though. :)

We really would deserve a decent piloting game. The last one was X-Wing Alliance and it was super awesome - it's still is - but it is already outdated no matter how much time you spend on modding it.

On 15.01.2018 at 2:53 PM, Megatronrex said:

I just got Rebellion on steam this weekend. I haven't played that game in forever and it felt so good to start that all over again.

Rebellion is awesome. I have it on Steam, unfortunately it crashes on space battles :(

On the other hand, try playing Avorion, some nice Imperial and Republic ship models on steams workshop and ive loved the game so far. still in early access or alpha or something i believe (not that i can easily check right now, thank you so very much computer) lol

On 1/15/2018 at 7:53 AM, Megatronrex said:

I just got Rebellion on steam this weekend. I haven't played that game in forever and it felt so good to start that all over again.

I literally opened my GOG account as soon as I found out they had Rebelllion. I opened my steam account a copule of months later.