Korlall

Genesys Custom Cards

On 20/01/2018 at 3:20 PM, Rrok007 said:

Love these, though it looks like the "Creation Kit" folder is empty. At least, to me it seems that way.

Had a few questions though...

1. Have you considered changing the "City/Settlement" card to "Locale" to make it more flexible and usable for other locations, such as counties, regions, nations, etc?

2. Do you plan on rounding out the Fantasy and Generic sets to have the same cards? For instance, I noticed the Fantasy set doesn't have a 'Vehicle' card (for carts, flying carpets, etc) and The modern set doesn't have a 'Deity' card.

3. Are you thinking of any additional cards, such as making an 'Implement' card instead of having it be a spell card?

Again, really love the work you've done on these

Here's the Deity under "Other" for Modern template.

image.png.6a209c9b206984060b541552895224a2.png

On 5/14/2018 at 10:54 AM, javiersac1 said:

Love all the resources you have shared!

Could you upload the .pngs for the fantasy-styled characteristics and statblocks?

Will do. I'm lacking time right now though. Should I forget, remember me by June 10th. My work schedule will change and I'll have lots of free time. 

On 1/3/2018 at 9:13 AM, Jimmifett said:

I've had great success converting to a gimp version (lots of renaming and re-ordering as gimp likes to mangle psd), tho some of the masks get eaten during the import.

I don't imagine you have those available?  Reckon I could take a crack at it myself if Korlall doesn't mind me posting the result...

On 1/4/2018 at 12:18 PM, Korlall said:

I guess I could make a template but it would be based off Word though. 

Is this still a possibility? Nothing fancy, just a possibility to type in the profile and special rules to have them handy. That would be sooo helpful.

6 hours ago, Seam said:

Is this still a possibility? Nothing fancy, just a possibility to type in the profile and special rules to have them handy. That would be sooo helpful.

It's still a possibility. I have so many things on my plate though that it's not in my to-do list so far.
But I'll have to play with it at some point for my new setting. So I'll pull the pngs at that time.