Kapten Vendetta

X-Wing Squadron Builder app?

I've been wondering about that squad builder for some time now as well ... I'm guessing the person that works on it has real life stuff going on that has slowed the updates, but I do hope it gets updated soon. 

10 hours ago, chrisrivers said:

Try this one that is on Google+:  Search for X-Wing Squads Designer.  You will have to allow 3rd party apps temporarily to install it though.

This is the best one I've found as well. There is Startactics as well, but I find that rather clunky to use.

11 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

Don’t know if it’s on Android now, but aurora is fully updated

Yeah, +1 for Aurora! Pretty sure it's on Android. The ability to make mixed-faction lists makes it worth the few bugs. And the developer puts new cards in there within a couple hours of them being spoiled! Truly a fantastic resource. I really wish there was a version for Windows, maybe on the Windows Store!

15 hours ago, Superstrength79 said:

I've been checking my app for an update as well. After seeing some of the other builders out there, I decided to wait for an update patiently; The others can't clone a ship and lack the pictures.

X-Wing Squads Designer has both of those features. Again, from everything I've read about what's going on with Squadron Builder it's dead, so don't go waiting for moments that never come.

/runs off to Google that reference 

On 12/29/2017 at 1:29 PM, DXCrazytrain said:

Squadron Builder is my favorite too because it keeps track of my collection. I sent an email to the address listed on the app page but never heard back. Anyone know how to get a hold of the developer?

There is an email address on the splash page of the app.