Sign in to follow this  
Rontules

Digital Rules in PDF

Rules are a little behind the schedule of products, are available now "The Mumakil" regarding Sands of Harad Cycle (1st pack) and regarding the saga products are lacking  the "Mountain of Fire" rules.

There are some plans to make them available for download?

Thank you for any information.

Nope, no plans ;)

Seriously now, they have quite long pauses sometimes.
And you can always make some fotos from your rulebooks/-sheets, if you like to have the rules on mobile basis. Not ideal, but you shouldn't have to look them up all the time once you read them once.

I think the guy who adds the PDF rulesheets fell asleep at the wheel again. >_> This isn't the first time there has been a huge delay. Last time it took months till we saw the rulesheets uploaded.

Sorry for this little thread necro, things changed a little from the original post, "The mountain of Fire" has becoma available but the standard rules are still at "The Mumakil".

Hope to catch the right man attention, and thank you in advance.

Yeah, I really would love it if they printed the rules on the cards like they do for nightmare mode. I don't like storing so much paper. I tried once to Photoshop the rules onto cards to print but there are so many quests I stopped before I started. I noticed last week the same thing because I use the ffg site when I'm too lazy to find the paper insert. 

I inquired about this and was told that FFG does not handle the website uploading - that is controlled by the marketing team at Asmodee.  The FFG guys can only remind them so often.