DirbYh

Wave 14 Wish List

My whishes : 

- Campaign box on the first Death Star, from Scarif to Yavin IV. Featuring X-wing title, blue squadron pilots, missing U-wing pilots/crew, and an additional title for the Striker, giving it bombs instead of ailerons.
- Skipray Blastboat
- YT 2K
- R41 Starchaser
- Thrawn, Pellaeon, Karrde and Bel Iblis crew cards.

Edited by Giledhil

1 hour ago, zimut-X said:

With "Solo" picture coming in May, no possible to avoid a third Falcon !!!

a Scum YT-1300 seems probable at least. may or may not be the Falcon. (depends on how much the ship features i nthe film.)

personally i would hope that the "falcon" name shows up later, and that a Scum YT-1300 has a title for whatever the Falcon was called before it was named the Falcon. (in the EU, that would be the "Stellar Envoy", which would be a fun way to separate it from the rebel Falcon. (and if the title is faction-neutral, even better!))

Edited by mithril2098

3 hours ago, SabineKey said:

How Scum? I know Juno and Starkiller work for Imps and Rebs.

I figured it could represent the time where he wasn't an Imperial any more but not quite a Rebel either. The time he was searching for Rahm Kota. I'd be just as happy if they made him Imp and Rebel only. I'd love to see a Proxy crew card...

-Cal

I wish for...

Rebels:

N-1.

Imperial:

Tie Reaper.

Scum:

YT-2000 (with some rebel pilot(s); like Nym).

Aces:

Rebel Vets (E/X-Wing Fix) or Republic Commandoes (Arc-170 generics + N-1 Aces). 

Epic:

Hammerhead Corvette (here may be included the suggested Scarif stuff... The other half with the Reaper)

Edited by Mpori

Arc Angel seems a pretty safe bet with its appearance in destiny as a stand alone card, as well as the appearance of characters in the comic in that game and imp assault.

Other than that, who knows. I honestly think it may be time for rebels at the very least to just release 2.0 expansions for old ships. Give me another stand alone t-65 and bwing expansion and I will be a happy man. Much prefer that over another release like the wookie gunship or sabines Tie. -_-

Edited by Kdubb

26 minutes ago, Kdubb said:

Arc Angel seems a pretty safe bet with its appearance in destiny as a stand alone card, as well as the appearance of characters in the comic in that game and imp assault.

Other than that, who knows. I honestly think it may be time for rebels at the very least to just release 2.0 expansions for old ships. Give me another stand alone t-65 and bwing expansion and I will be a happy man. Much prefer that over another release like the wookie gunship or sabines Tie. -_-

isn't the Ark Angel even bigger than the Ghost though?

3 hours ago, mithril2098 said:

Isn't Mauls Gauntlet also bigger then the ghost?

we can get some nice extra thicc ships in the next couple waves but yeah.

these are definitely 2 ships I want to see quite a bit: arc Angel and Gauntlet. Get on it FFG ;) 

7 hours ago, mithril2098 said:

If so I could very well be wrong. I guess I misidentified it as close to the size of a firespray, so size could definitely be a factor. 

Honestly though, at this point, I would not be surprised to see FFG fudging the scale to get these ships in as large bases.

After some thought:

Rebel:

RZ-2 A-Wing: It was in TLJ and is likely to be there much in the same way that the TIE/SF was released after TFA tie in products. We have pilots for it, with the film, and helps flesh out the Resistance faction a little bit more. The N1 Starfighter is another good possibility but I think they want to likely capitalize off of TLJ still being rather new to bring in sales.

Empire:

Sentinel Class Shuttle: It is prominently featured in Rebels, and is going through its final season so that might help bump sales and considering that they would have seen Thrawn in Rebels at this point given he showed up in season 3 it would have given them the chance to develop the ship with him in consideration or Rebels as a whole. Alternatively there has been leaked photos or concept art of an imperial ship though it is more of atmospheric gunship/speeder so I think the Sentinel shuttle makes more sense. 

Scum:

YT-1300: I'd love to be surprised but I think it is an obvious film tie in that would bring the original Rebel pilots, Han, Chewie, and Lando, to the scum faction. 

My wish list, as a predominantly Rebel player:

Rebels: Honestly, there's not much left that super excites me. I'd like a Leia pilot, so the N1 makes sense. I like the older, uglier, more utilitarian designs, so I'd like to see an R-41 Starchaser. But there's nothing left that I really want.

Prediction: Mk2 A-Wing. FFG have known it was coming for awhile, and could have been designing it since before the first TLJ trailer. It also was reasonably prominent in the film, so Disney may have filled them in in advance.

Imperials: There are a few options: Krennic's shuttle, the TIE Reaper, the Sentinel class landing craft. But if it were up to me, I'd love to see the Zeta class cargo shuttle. Partly because it looks cool, partly because it would bring in Cargo upgrades from Epic, but mostly because it could be a legitimate dual Rebel/Imperial expack. Imperial Generics, Imperial Bodhi, and some other random Imp pilot, plus Rebel Bodhi, and maybe even a rebel generic. A Rebel only "Rogue One" title, balanced out by some cool Imperial only cargo. A dual sided Imperial and Rebel Galen Erso. An Imperial generic KX-series security droid, a Rebel K-2SO crew card. A couple of new imperial only crew cards. Tell me that wouldn't be a bad *** expansion (especially in the context of the dual faction Skipray expansion below so Imperial players don't get too sad about sharing their expansion with the rebels).

Prediction: Krennic's shuttle. Imperials just got two new fighters, they can afford another shuttle release, especially one which is really the only sensible way to bring Krennic and Death Troopers into the game.

Scum: Okay FFG. I know you're listening. It's time. We know how much you loved SW Galaxies, but how much more can there really be to mine there? It's time to do back to the old EU and dig out some of the classics. I'm talking the Cloakshape and the Skipray Blastboat. The Cloakshape because I will never not think that ship just looks super cool, and the Skipray because that ship is super cool. Making the Skipray a joint Imperial/Scum ship would mean each faction gets two new ships this wave too. An Imperial generic, scum uniques (Mara Jade, Talon Karrde etc.), a bunch of titles to reflect the various models... I'd be into it.

Prediction: I think it'll be something from Solo that we haven't seen yet. That would explain why we have nothing revealed in the pipeline: They can't announce the wave until Disney unveil the ship. We might have to wait for the first trailer or something before we see anything (might also mean an April release for Solo's Force Friday

As much as I strongly dislike EA and what they did with Battlefront (it's why I rented it for free and refuse to buy it). I actually enjoyed the single player campaign as short as it was and as a huge X-Wing player was jacked up whenever I saw the Raider. I personally would like to see a Corvus Raider re-skin (looking like the Rebel version later on without the solar panels) with an ability to be Rebel or imperial and launch up to two X-wings/TIEs. Come with dual faction crew/pilot cards for Del/Iden. And both a TIE Fighter and an X-Wing as well as a title card for both:

Inferno Squadron:

Imperial. TIE Fighter Only.

Your squad cannot contain any other type of ship. When attacking, you may reroll one die for each other friendly ship at range 1.

Cost -2

Danger Squadron

Rebel. X-Wing only

Your squad cannot contain any other type of ship. When defending, you may reroll one die for each other friendly ship at range 1.

Cost -2

How about a 10 ship TIE swarm? Would that finally bring swarms back to playable? Or being able to field 5 X-wings with 1 point astromechs?

Now that would be awesome. 

So everything that I want to see comes out of the sourcebooks for FFG's Star Wars RPG's such as...

Scum:

Cloakshape Fighter could be another small cannon carrier that's a lil tougher than a Scyk.

HH-87 Starhopper which has been in Clone Wars.

Preybird Starfighter, which could be the first small ship to have rear firing missiles.

Surronian Conqueror Class Assualt ship which could add Guri to the Large ship pool and her Stinger.

CEC HWK-1000, a slightly larger version of the 290 which could bring in a cheap 2 crew carrier for scum.

Armed

Rebel:

Delta-7 Aethersprite Interceptor could be another A-Wing type of fighter for the Rebellion but with an Astromech and no ordnance, and could introduce any Jedi who survived Order 66.

V-19 Torrent Starfighter just another cheap Light Fighter that the Rebellion could pick up from the Republics Scraps.

N-1 Starfighter would bring another interceptor but with a torpedo and astromech instead of just a missile and would give us a Leia and Shara Bey in another Fighter.

Rebels Ace pack with a Green X-Wing and green A-wing with a multitude of pilots from the TV show and an Iron Squadron title for the YT-2400 with their pilots and crew.

Heroes of Scarif Pack with a Blue X-Wing and Gray Y-wing with all the pilots from Rogue One with additional U-Wing Pilots and Crew.

Hammerhead Corvette as another epic ship which adds more firepower to this lacking Epic Group.

Empire:

Sentinel-Class Landing Craft gives the Empire another 3 Crew slot ship which would be cheaper than the Decimator and would give the Empire some fun with both Vader and the Emperor on one ship.

Tie Hunter would add another interceptor type craft for the Empire with a little extra health.

Imperial ARC-170 would give the Empire its first Astromech carrier and since the used it before the TIE/ln came into service.

Defenders of Scarif Pack with another Tie Fighter and Tie Striker, could possibly add a squadron title for the Tie Fighters giving them new abilities when flying in formation, kind of like FFG did with the Hammerheard and the upcoming Chimaera expansion.

Cross Faction Ships:

V-Wing could be used by all three factions and introduce Tarkin as a pilot for the Empire since he flew one in the Tarkin Novel.

Skipray Blast Boat could be used by all three factions and could be built like the Gunboat with multiple titles to build whatever type you want.

E-9 Explorer-class Scout vessel could be used by both the Rebellion and S/V as another PWT/ Crew Carrier.

Consular-Class Cruiser could be used by both the Rebel and S/V Faction as a damage dealer or support ship.

DP20 Gunship could be used by all three factions for an Anti-Fighter epic ship.

Gozanti-Class Armed Transport could be used by the Rebellion and S/V just as a watered down version of the Imperial version such as not being able to dock starfighters.

So these are just a few of the ones I would like to see come into the game but hey, what do us people here on the Forums know right?

I would really like to see:

+ Leia in the N-1 starfighter from the Shattered Empire comics

+ An 'Alliance Veterans' set = Two x-wings, one blue squadron deco, one green squadron deco from rebels. It's high-time we get General Merrick, and General Hera Syndula, plus the whole mess of rebel pilots from Rogue One. Plus the x-wing is way overdue for some fixes (bullseye, anyone?), perhaps a T-65B or T-65C-A2 title card that would allow reload, or some mechanic that would allow a player to temporarily swap a shield for focus.

+ A-wings from TLJ and Rebels. Different designs, interesting color schemes. Plus as we all know: more ways to play Sabine.

+ Tie Reaper - kind of a cool design from Rogue One that I thought was a little under-shown. Kind of a mini TIE shuttle.

+ Imperial Zeta-Class Shuttle with cards to be played by both rebels or imperials.

+ Krennic's shuttle.

+ Mining Guild TIE from Rebels. Could probably work in the scum faction.

+ Pulsar Skate from all the old x-wing comics & novels. I'm not a massive fan of all the old EU stuff, but I think we all need a break from the ho-hum purple and green designs from Star Wars Galaxy MMORPG. Like the Scurgg, it could be played as either Scum or Rebel.